Discharge

For any type of physical problem.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Discharge

Postby busybee » Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:23 pm

Hey everyone...well nearly 2 weeks ago now i lost my viriginity 2 my boyfriend..after which i spotted for a few days. I feel like everyday since i have had a bit of a belly ache but dnt no if this me being paranoid. Im on the pill and we used a condom. Yesterday however, i started to get a brown discharge.Im really worried..im due on my period in a couple of days so dont no whther or not to go to the doctors or wait until have my period. Does anyone have anyideas what it may be? xxx
busybee
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Re: Discharge

Postby rufio89 » Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:34 pm

It's probably just the early stages of your period. I get a brown discharge just before my period, and it was worse when I was on the pill.

If you used a condom and are on the pill, there's almost no chance you'll be pregnant. if you're worried, take a pregnancy test.

x
rufio89
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby LemonJuice87 » Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:06 pm

I agree with Ruth, its probably just the start of your period.
I get it aswell, its not pleasent but nothing to worry about.

If you havnt come your period a week after you were due on i would take a trip to the docs.

Try not to stress about it, because that will delay your period too.

Let us know hun. x
You know you're a mum when the thought of food shopping alone becomes exciting.

When you and your significant other are having an argument, just take all of your clothes off during the spat and stand there. Something is bound to happen!! =]
LemonJuice87
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby busybee » Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:18 pm

Hey thanx 4 ur replys. I came on my period this morning...which puts my mind at rest a little because i always come on on a thursday since ive started the pill. However, it does seem a bit lighter then usual. I dont no if im just being paranoid or not. x
busybee
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby RagDoll » Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:26 pm

I think you are just being paranoid, I don't mean that in a harsh way, but as an attempt to put your mind at rest. You're on the pill, you used a condom and now you have your period, the chances of you being pregnant are miniscule!
We don’t see things the way they are; we see things the way we are
RagDoll
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby dipsydoodlenoodle » Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:29 pm

I found the pill does make them lighter
A hug is a great gift, one size fits all.
dipsydoodlenoodle
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby RagDoll » Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:42 pm

That's very true (above)
We don’t see things the way they are; we see things the way we are
RagDoll
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby busybee » Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:55 pm

Ok i no im a complete paranoid freak :oops: but i just need some reassurance. I have only had intercourse once since my previous post and it was only just over a week ago but all this week iv had sore boobs, funny taste in my mouth and a slight tummy ache. I no these systems are unlikey to be caused from last week. Like i said i had my last period on time and im due on again this thursday as i start my 7 day break of the pill today. Im so paranoid i took a pregnancy test yesterday which was negative. I no it was a bit early but surely if these were preganncy systems from the previous time i had intercourse(roughly 5 weeks ago now) then the test would be positive. xxx
busybee
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby crumpetsandtea » Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:30 pm

Don't worry busybee, its highly unlikely you are pregnant, especially as you used a condom and the pill.

Its perfectly natural to get paranoid about pregnancy especially when you first start having sex, and well done for being so responsible about it all.

The pill is something like 99% effective, and a condom is 98%, and you are using both, so as long as you are taking your pills correctly and using the condom right then I would happily bet my house that you have nothing to worry about.

I don't know how long you have been taking the pill for but it does take a few months for you to get used to it, and you can sometimes suffer side effects for the first few months. I also had sore breasts the first couple of months or so of taking the pill... which I put down to the fact that that I went up a cup size!

Paranoia can make your mind play tricks on you, and the chances are it was complete coincidence that you had a sore tummy and a funny taste in your mouth, and if you hadn't recently had sex, you wouldn't have thought anything of it.
crumpetsandtea
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby busybee » Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:12 am

thanks 4 ur reply crumpetsandtea.Ive been on the pill for over a year now but i have changed pills in the last 3/4 months from microgynon to cilest. I no it could just be me being paranoid but isnt completely unheard of for women to fall pregnant even if condoms and the pill were used.I supposes i wont no 4 sure until thursday x
busybee
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby xx_Stacey_Anne_xx » Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:30 pm

I do think you are just being parioined hun,
However of course there are circumstances when you can fall pregnant however it is very unlikely,
Also even though you used a condom, i wondered if your partner has had any other sexual partners, which he could have caught an sti, as sti's such as warts can not be protected from condoms. so double check!
Hope i Helped
x x
xx_Stacey_Anne_xx
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to Physical