Illness

For any type of physical problem.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Illness

Postby Lust » Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:09 pm

Hey everyone.

This week has been awful! Monday i was perfectly fine...come tuesday morning and i couldnt stop being sick, was terrible all day and couldnt even lift my head off the sofa without having to rush to the loo. Yesterday i was pretty weak and had no energy from Tuesday and didnt manage to sit up until 8 last night.
Today i went back to college but even though i know i should eat, i physically cant. I've tried but the thought of food is beginning to make me feel ill again. I survived college fine, but when it came to tea time i managed to eat a baby portion at a push. I know i should be eating by now but i really cant without feeling ill.

Is this more than a 24hour bug like i thought it was ? Just wish it would go, its making me feel awful :(:(
Lust
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Re: Illness

Postby Bexical » Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:39 pm

Hey hun,

24 hour bugs just mean that the symptoms e.g. the being sick ect lasts that long, If you have been sick alot this is normal, I had it a few months back and I had to eat small portions, when the doc visited me he said that your stomach shrinks to if you try to eat too much too soon then you will start to feel sick. It will take at least a week to get back to normal. If you are still worried though nip to your doc.
Bexical
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to Physical