Not so excited

For any type of physical problem.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Not so excited

Postby dipsydoodlenoodle » Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:35 pm

My boyfriend is a bit of a "minute" man. We were talking about it last night and I said "you need to stop getting so excited", he said he does try but it obvioulsy doesn't work.

My question is, does anyone have any advice on how to stop him getting so excited? Even going twice he still gets a bit too excited.
A hug is a great gift, one size fits all.
dipsydoodlenoodle
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Re: Not so excited

Postby Bel Bel » Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:36 pm

he has to think of something really boring like mowing the lawn or counting backwards form 10 or reciting the alphabet backswards (in his head of course)
It needs to be something he has to concentrate on so he is distracted
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Postby Bel Bel » Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:37 pm

oh and you can train yourself too. As soon as he gets the felling he needs to stop wait and start again. A bit frustrating for you but it will be worth it once he can go 5 mins without needing to stop instead of 30 seconds
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Postby dipsydoodlenoodle » Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:38 pm

It's been tried. It's actually quite funny because you can see the concentration.

I'll suggest the stop/start thing.
dipsydoodlenoodle
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby snail » Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:14 pm

Well, it's kind of a compliment, you know, Dips. :wink:

I'm never bothered about that, unless it bothers them. I think the guy should come when he wants - there are always other things you can do for the girl.
How we spend our days is how we spend our lives.

Annie Dillard
snail
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby dipsydoodlenoodle » Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:16 pm

Well he says it's because he likes me too much... :-"

I'm not overly fussed about it, it would just be nice for once in a blue moon him to last more than 2 minutes; it takes longer to undress sometimes!

He's also not succeeded in the "other things for the girl" lol. Again it doesn't really bother me that much 2 times out of 100 it will; it's again just once in a blue moon would be nice.
dipsydoodlenoodle
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby crumpetsandtea » Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:48 pm

hey dipsy,
BelBel is right, the stop/start thing is meant to work really well, and it actually makes it more intense for him at the end, although its probably best he 'practices' on his own so it doesn't become too tempting to give in!

My ex-boyfriend had the same problem and one of the things we tried which seemed to work quite well were durex performa condoms, which have a small amount of anesthetic in them which help reduce sensitivity temporarily.
Other things you could try are 'delay sprays' and creams which do the same sort of job. Try this website, http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/store.cfm?cat=50 just about everything on there has customer reviews, so you know whether what you're buying is worth the money, and everything is delivered very discreetly in plain packaging.

Its good that you can talk about it though, thats a start, hope i've helped a little!
crumpetsandtea
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to Physical