no boobs - depression

For any type of physical problem.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Re: no boobs - depression

Postby RagDoll » Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:05 pm

I did eventually put on weight, but I think the bigger boobs happened before the weight-gain! I was only 16 when I started the pill as well though, so I guess it could have been a natural change in my body anyway.
We don’t see things the way they are; we see things the way we are
RagDoll
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby dipsydoodlenoodle » Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:50 pm

Bel Bel wrote:MOST PEOPLE I KNOW WHO WENT UP IN SIZE AFTER THE PILL DIDN'T JUST GO UP IN THE BOOBS THOUGH
IF YOU PUT ON WEIGHT YOU MAY GET BIGGER BOOBS BUT IT DOESN'T ALWAYS WORK

I've put on around a half a stone to a stone since starting to take it and mine have gotten bigger HOWEVER I think it's the weight gain because it's only recently happened (i.e. when the weight came).
A hug is a great gift, one size fits all.
dipsydoodlenoodle
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby dadadadabatman » Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:40 pm

From another guys perspective here... I love small boobs. So much more fun to play with. Seriously, enjoy what you have!
dadadadabatman
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Pops » Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:49 pm

When I was growing up I only grew one full breast to a B cup and my other breast was not even an A cup! I was very unhappy with this, I could not wear the things my friends were wearing and had to customise my bras myself. When I was 17 I went to my doctors and 3 years later I got plastic surgery which was one implant on my left side to make me a complete B cup!
The surgery was not pleasant neither was the aftermath of pain but it was the best thing I ever did! Increased my self esteem and confidence greatly! I remember buying my first ever bood tube dress for my 21st birthday! Felt fantastic and still do. With my condition there was no other method but surgery or I just dealt with it.
In your situation you have choices! If you really are not happy and can see no way forward with the other methods you should think about surgery! I Would not have wanted to go on with my asymetric breasts and am very happy with my body image now. You need to do what you think will make you happy with you image.

All the best
Pops
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Bel Bel » Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:13 pm

my friend suffers from the same condition but is a 32d and e cup. she just use pad out of left and puts in in the right cup
it does limit the bras she can buy becasue they don't all have pads. air bras you blow up help too as you can adjust each side
however i totally understand why it upset you so much and glad you got it sorted
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Postby Pops » Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:41 pm

Thats not so great with your mate I was lucky for having smaller breasts so my difference could not be too noticable once i had customised my bras but cannot imagine have large breasts and trying to customise! Glad that she seems to be coping tho! Sometimes I wish I had found a different method to help me other than surgery as I have to get my implant replaced every 10 years and once I have children with breast feeding etc! I can be left with a noticable difference again but I will have a few years ahead of me to feel 'normal' for a bit before children. All the best to your friend
Pops
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby mollzeyy » Mon May 04, 2009 12:41 pm

heyy babe,

look we all is still growing up.. so dont worry boutt itt.

u dont need a boob job.. girls come in all sizes.. and gettin a boob job jus makes u fake and .. in myy opinion no one rally needs them and this world is turning fake..

so dont worry about it.. u will have ur time :)
mollzeyy
Just Landed
Just Landed

Previous

Return to Physical