Always Hot?

For any type of physical problem.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Always Hot?

Postby rufio89 » Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:12 pm

My boyfriend is nearly always hot.

I can be sat there shivering and he'll be sweltering. I dont think it's that I'm cold, as other people have noticed it too.

I'm not concerned by it really, more curious as to if anyone knew why it might be? I know peoples body temperature does vary but his seems to be dramatically different to most peoples.

Any ideas?
rufio89
Taken Root
Taken Root

Re: Always Hot?

Postby RagDoll » Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:28 pm

No ideas as such I'm afraid, but I do think men in general seem to be get much hotter than women! All of my boyfriends have been the same, regardless of their size. I don't know why that's the case though!
We don’t see things the way they are; we see things the way we are
RagDoll
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby Bel Bel » Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:29 pm

My husband turns the heating down and I turn it up and so on and so on all night long
I think men just don't feel the cold as much
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Postby dipsydoodlenoodle » Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:08 pm

Bel Bel wrote:I think men just don't feel the cold as much

I agree. I'm always cold and my bf is always warm. It's just the fact of life. Some people feel the cold more than others.
A hug is a great gift, one size fits all.
dipsydoodlenoodle
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby LemonJuice87 » Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:45 pm

I thought me and Mr. LemonJuice were the only one's.

I am freezing today, got my normal clothes on and i'm that cold i have my dressing gown on too. I have the heating on also. He's sitting here in his boxers sweating and whinging!!

I dont know what it is to be honest lol. I find it funny sometimes. I take the mickey when he is cold, it's like it's shock horror that he's actually cold for once.
You know you're a mum when the thought of food shopping alone becomes exciting.

When you and your significant other are having an argument, just take all of your clothes off during the spat and stand there. Something is bound to happen!! =]
LemonJuice87
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby rufio89 » Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:59 pm

My boyfriend is always hot except when he's at my house then he sits there whinging that it's cold - its not THAT cold in my house.

I do think it's quite funny except when Im cold and trying to get warm in bed and he keeps flicking the covers up to get a draft in lol
rufio89
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby dipsydoodlenoodle » Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:38 am

rufio89 wrote:My boyfriend is always hot except when he's at my house then he sits there whinging that it's cold - its not THAT cold in my house.

My bf does but I think it's because it's a different atmosphere to what he's used to and there are different drafts in your house to in his house...cos my bf does that too. I always tell him to put a jumper on and I'm not putting the fire on when he's sitting in a t-shirt he could at least help by wearing a jumper.

rufio89 wrote:I do think it's quite funny except when Im cold and trying to get warm in bed and he keeps flicking the covers up to get a draft in lol

My bf generally throws all of the quilt off on to my side :); I like everything pulled up really high so I can snuggle into it - he doesn't but he even makes his bed how I like it haha. We were on holiday once and we were staying at a family home and I'd said I always feel the cold could I have a few more blankets (yes a few on a nice holiday abroad haha), my bf winged I didn't need so many so I said he could just throw them off if he didn't want them on...I woke up in the middle of the night FREEZING he was cacooned in ALL of the blankets I'd spent ages making sure were only on my side of the bed because he gets hot! Needless to say I was [url]not[/url] impressed.
A hug is a great gift, one size fits all.
dipsydoodlenoodle
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Return to Physical