Not sure how to put this...Peeing yourself?

For any type of physical problem.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Not sure how to put this...Peeing yourself?

Postby _Chelsea_ » Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:20 am

Okay, so basically just 5 minutes ago I peed myself. Like properly. I'm completely embarrassed and mortified by it. I normally have quite a strong bladder but I don't know what changed. Of course sometimes I feel desperate to go, and that's how it started, but mom was in the bathroom and I thought I could wait it out but I really couldn't. I did the whole cross legged stand/dance/sitting down squeezing legs routine and everything but it still happened.

This has never happened to me before. As some of you are aware I've been suffering from muscle tension for a good while now & I remember hearing somewhere if you lose control of your muscles and you go to the loo suddenly it's a bad sign - But I think it meant going to the loo without warning. Thing is there was worning, though it was rapid I felt it coming on, it was rather sudden.

Anyways...Is this normal and am I blowing it out of proprtion? I recently started to feel tense again after about a week and a half and since uyesterday or the day before have felt very nauseaous but it is also almost that time of the month, but I've still never had this before.

Was I just plain desperate to go or is it something more? Personally, I think I was just plain desperate and am in shock at just how desperate that was...But I'm so shocked and embarrassed :oops: :oops: :oops:

So...What do you all think?
_Chelsea_
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Re: Not sure how to put this...Peeing yourself?

Postby Stynn » Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:11 am

Maybe you could ask you doctor?
You should be able to hold it, but that is within reason.
It might help to get things checked out though :)
Stynn
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby _Chelsea_ » Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:11 pm

Thanks, Stynn. :)

Since then, it hasn't happened so I'm thinking perhaps just a one off of desperation?
_Chelsea_
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby dipsydoodlenoodle » Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:11 am

I think it's a one off too.
A hug is a great gift, one size fits all.
dipsydoodlenoodle
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby Bel Bel » Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:00 pm

yes one off
to increase your baldder control do pelvic fllor excercises whenver you think of it (pull up your vagina and hold for 10 seconds then gently release)
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Return to Physical