Condom trouble :S

For any type of physical problem.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Condom trouble :S

Postby PandoraX » Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:26 am

Okay,
I've been going out with my boyfriend for a year and 4months, and we have'nt had sex yet. It'll be the first time for both of us, although we have done all foreplay including oral sex, and are'nt shy around eachother when it comes to rude stuff. We tried sex once, but the condoms did'nt fit (we tried 2). Obviously it was abit embarrassing, and i felt a bit devastated cause we were both looking forward to it.
My parents are going away this weekend so i thought it would be a good time to try again. But i really dont want that to happen again. I'm going to the family planning clinic on monday to ask about the pill (i cant start on it yet though). But i just want some advice on how to avoid this situation happening again. Or atleast a reassurance that it is quite common? Or should i just wait another month until i start on the pill, and then not use a condom.
I feel abit embarrassed to buy XL condoms cause i think he's normal sized :s.
I did'nt even think about wether it would fit!
Do you think we should try condoms again? and if so, which ones?
(last time we tried the green durex ones (not sure what they are :S)).
I would just be devastated if it happened again, and i'm sure he would be a bit embarrassed aswell.

Thanks alot.
x
PandoraX
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: Condom trouble :S

Postby Stynn » Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:14 am

Dont worry, you aren't the only one that this has happened to :)
And you shouldnt feel embarrassed buying XL condoms...or any condoms for that matter!
It might be a case of just trying some out to see how they fit.
If you and your guy want to, then go for it.
Good luck!
Stynn
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby kerrie24 » Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:04 am

The only problem is it will be exspensive to buy a box of each kind just to try,maybe buy a mixed box or the ones which are wide at the end might be better?or the very thin ones.If you dont think hes bigger than average are you sure your not trying to roll it the wrong way(i know it sounds stupid,but my man always does it!)Thing is,apart from the XL there all about the same size 52-54mm ish i think send him to buy the XL he should be proud!! :D
kerrie24
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby spacegirl » Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:05 am

you can go to a family planning clinic and they will give them to you for free, especially if you want to try a different range. don't be embarrassed discussing this with the people at the clinic it's what they're there for!! they'd also be able to give you advice on the best ones to use and other methods of contraception
not if you were the last dandy on earth
spacegirl
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby xx_Stacey_Anne_xx » Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:56 pm

Its not embarresing at all hun, try some different ones out
The family planning clinic will be happy to help
Also even if you are on the pill , i really would advise still using condoms !
x
xx_Stacey_Anne_xx
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby dipsydoodlenoodle » Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:10 am

xx_Stacey_Anne_xx wrote:Also even if you are on the pill , i really would advise still using condoms !
x

I agree. The best way to get the most up to date advice is to speak to the clinic - you sound like a sensible girl so as them about their best advice for you - as we do all differ.
A hug is a great gift, one size fits all.
dipsydoodlenoodle
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Return to Physical