When will it stop

For any type of physical problem.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

When will it stop

Postby xx_Stacey_Anne_xx » Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:14 pm

Heya,
I lost my virginty a while ago and like most people it was very painfull, the next few times it got better but still hurt a but, but its been a while now and whe we start it really hurts still, after about a minuite it's fine but i was just wondering if it's normal to still hurt at first and how long it will still hurt for, does it always hurt at first
Also i was on my period last week, so we havnt had sex for over a week, then when we did, it was so painfull at first, does anyone know why it was more painfull that time
Any help would be appreciated
thanx
xx
xx_Stacey_Anne_xx
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Re: When will it stop

Postby earthchild » Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:33 am

No one can give you an estimate of how long it will hurt for, its different for everyone.
My advice to you would be to use alot of lubricant ie: KY jelly, and perhaps doing some gentle stretches like trying to do the splits? but the most important thing would be to make sure you are relaxed enough when it comes to inter-course, any nerves you have will make you tense down below making it painful for you.
just be patient, it takes time getting to know your body in this new sense.
i had quite bad pain for nearly two years when i began to regurlarly have sex.
The Truth
Truth is a sweet nectar from an honest fruitful heart,
from the fruit come seeds and
from the seeds you have a harvest full of dreams.

(native american proverb)
earthchild
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby ILoveChristmas » Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:34 am

It's difficult for me to get my point across without being inappropriately graphic, but are you taking the time to make sure you are well lubricated and that the lubrication is spread to the entrance to your vagina?

If you're not then I could imagine that it would be very painful to have a penis shove its way in there! After a few minutes the natural motions of sex would mean the lubrication further inside you would spread to where it needed to be.

From experience with previous parnters, it wasn't uncommon to be drier than usual for a few days after a period, so that could be quite normal. Remember also that if sex is a new thing to you, you're likely to be nervous about it and that can't help the situation.

Again i'm trying to refrain from being too graphic about it, but my suggestion is concentrate on foreplay until you're libricated completely before attempting penetration.

I'm speaking as a layman - literally - so you might get a better answer from one of the ladies who frequent the forum. These are just some thoughts of mine to get started.
Christmas to a child is the first terrible proof that to travel hopefully is better than to arrive. - Stephen Fry.

The reason we struggle with insecurity is because we compare our behind-the-scenes with everyone else’s highlight reel. — Steve Furtick
ILoveChristmas
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby dipsydoodlenoodle » Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:54 am

I was going to say something similar to "Ilovechristmas" however I think all the details were covered in there so I agree.
A hug is a great gift, one size fits all.
dipsydoodlenoodle
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby RagDoll » Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:57 am

I agree with Ilovechristmas, you need to be relaxed so that you're naturally lubricated enough. If, however, you still experience some difficulties you could use lubricants as earthchild suggested. I am 24 and have been having sex since I was 16 and I regularly use lubricants with my current boyfriend as it makes everything much more comfortable. The discomfort you're experiencing may not just be linked to recently losing your virginity - how comfortable it is depends on lots of things e.g. foreplay, your mood, the time of the month etc.
We don’t see things the way they are; we see things the way we are
RagDoll
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby xx_Stacey_Anne_xx » Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:13 pm

Thanx for all your advice
x
xx_Stacey_Anne_xx
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to Physical