Safe?

For any type of physical problem.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Re: Safe?

Postby RagDoll » Mon May 18, 2009 10:06 am

I don't think I'd trust my boyfriend to take a tablet every day either! Though I agree that guys put a lot of faith in us girlies taking the pill everyday, I think it'd be different to rely on blokes taking one everyday since pregnancy doesn't actually happen to them.
We don’t see things the way they are; we see things the way we are
RagDoll
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby dipsydoodlenoodle » Mon May 18, 2009 12:56 pm

RagDoll wrote:I think it'd be different to rely on blokes taking one everyday since pregnancy doesn't actually happen to them.

That is true. Afterall 8 months down the line a guy can walk away and never return, at 8 months along a woman can't just change her mind so easily.

When I was in school one girl was saying she wanted a baby, and all the other girls were encouraging her to "stop" taking her pill and tell her boyfriend it was an accident. Thankfully she didn't, but she did have a baby not long after once she actually told him properly.

I was just thinking some of the girls I went to school with will now have 10 year old kids...(we are all 24-25).
A hug is a great gift, one size fits all.
dipsydoodlenoodle
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby RagDoll » Mon May 18, 2009 1:23 pm

Yeh, I reckon my friend actually did come off the pill, but didn't tell anyone. She reckons she kept 'forgetting' to take it (but she didn't inform her boyfriend of that) hence fell pregnant. I think she must have wanted to get pregnant really though and just wasn't taking the pill properly. Her little boy is 3 now.

A lot of people I went to school with (we're all 23-24) have kids now too. It seems crazy to me, I mean each to their own, but I really don't want children yet!
We don’t see things the way they are; we see things the way we are
RagDoll
Taken Root
Taken Root

Previous

Return to Physical