my boyfriend cant make me cum!!!

For any type of physical problem.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

my boyfriend cant make me cum!!!

Postby Helle » Sun May 24, 2009 12:18 am

I love him loads he is kind caring funny andgets on with everyone around me but no matter how hard he tries he cant get me to orgasm.

Any advice?

xxxxxxx
Helle
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: my boyfriend cant make me cum!!!

Postby allyp » Mon May 25, 2009 10:22 pm

Ask him to do oral on you if he hasn't already done so, I always find that the best way to make a woman cum..
"Fly straight with perfection, find me a new direction"
allyp
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby ILoveChristmas » Tue May 26, 2009 8:23 am

I'm not sure if there's a element of naivety going on here or not, but being touched sexually isn't the only requirement to make a woman orgasm.

My suggestion is to tell your partner exactly what he needs to be doing to make things feel best for you. If he's inexperienced he's not just going to know, so work together on it. Tell him where and how you like to be touched. When you get that sorted out, even if you have to help him with it, relax and let things happen. You won't be making things any better by worrying or getting annoyed that you aren't reaching orgasm.

You don't mention - and we don't need or want to know - what you've tried together, but not all women can orgasm through penetrative sex alone.
Christmas to a child is the first terrible proof that to travel hopefully is better than to arrive. - Stephen Fry.

The reason we struggle with insecurity is because we compare our behind-the-scenes with everyone else’s highlight reel. — Steve Furtick
ILoveChristmas
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby dipsydoodlenoodle » Tue May 26, 2009 9:32 am

Ok so how old are you and how long have you two been in a sexual relationship?
A hug is a great gift, one size fits all.
dipsydoodlenoodle
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Return to Physical