I BANGED MY HEAD REALLY HARD ON THE FLOOR, IM WORRIED I DIE

For any type of physical problem.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

I BANGED MY HEAD REALLY HARD ON THE FLOOR, IM WORRIED I DIE

Postby emotionalwreck_ » Wed May 27, 2009 3:53 pm

hello
before i banged my head on the floor like HEAD DOWN Really hard and it really hurt!
I am now worried because im afraid i might have a concussion and im really petrified to go to sleep now because im afraid that im going to die in my sleep
It doesn't hurt now but i am seriously worried because i dont want my brain or head to be damaged because i have important exams to do next week, so i want to be alright.
emotionalwreck_
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Re: I BANGED MY HEAD REALLY HARD ON THE FLOOR, IM WORRIED I DIE

Postby kerrie24 » Wed May 27, 2009 6:09 pm

I think you are probably worried over nothing.If you werent knocked unconcious and your still feeling ok now you should be fine.Heads are not that delicate.Stay where there are people so you are not by yourself,and make sure someone knows that you have banged your head so if you did pass out they would know to tell the doctor or whoever.Try not to go to sleep for at least 2 hours after you did it and if you are sick or dizzy go to the A&E.Take a couple of paracetamol if it hurts.
kerrie24
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Re: I BANGED MY HEAD REALLY HARD ON THE FLOOR, IM WORRIED I DIE

Postby snail » Wed May 27, 2009 6:17 pm

If you were knocked unconscious, then go to A and E and get checked. If you weren't, then I wouldn't worry.

The symptoms of concussion are here:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/health/conditions/ ... ion1.shtml

If you show any of them, go and see a doctor, just to be sure, although they will usually just advise you to rest.
How we spend our days is how we spend our lives.

Annie Dillard
snail
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Physical