On for prom

For any type of physical problem.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

On for prom

Postby remember1210 » Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:06 pm

hey all you girls getting fitted out for prom dresses and desperately trying to show your guy why its important that the tie matches exactly with your dress colour =P

I'm just curious, I'm scheduled to be on my period for prom. I'd really like to be without the pains and the worryin general, and my dress is a little on the tight side =S so, i dont really want to be bloated either. Ive heard there is a pill you can take to make you skip one or something? Any one with any suggestions on how to skip a period just for prom would be awesome =)

Thanks
xxx
remember1210
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: On for prom

Postby rufio89 » Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:05 am

yeah you can go to the doctor and get a pill to postpone your period, basically you take them for a week or however long and then when you stop taking them you get your period a couple of days later.

Alternativley, if you're on the pill, you could just run 2 pack together.
rufio89
Taken Root
Taken Root

Re: On for prom

Postby LemonJuice87 » Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:59 am

Ditto what Rufio said.

Get to your Doctor, he'll/she'll sort you out. :D
You know you're a mum when the thought of food shopping alone becomes exciting.

When you and your significant other are having an argument, just take all of your clothes off during the spat and stand there. Something is bound to happen!! =]
LemonJuice87
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to Physical