Virginity & Pregnancy Help.

For any type of physical problem.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Virginity & Pregnancy Help.

Postby LittleBlackDress » Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:47 pm

Okay, on Friday night I got way too drunk and ended up having unprotected sex with 2 different guys. I only managed to get to the Clinic today where they gave me the morning after pill (72 hour one) precisely 60 hours after the event. I'm so worried that it won't be successful. I'm only 16. My friends are there to support me but I can't tell my parents if I am actually pregnant. It's still another 2 weeks until my period is due so I'm going to be worrying so much until then. It's a 70% chance the pill will be effective. I've got mild stomach cramps but this may be because I lost my virginity?

Any advice and help? Thank you.
LittleBlackDress
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: Virginity & Pregnancy Help.

Postby kerrie24 » Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:50 pm

Well all you can do is wait and see if you get your next period.It will work hopefully,if not,then you would face the choice of getting an abortion or having the baby.I got pregnant the day i lost my virginity.But i didnt go for the morning after pill because i was stupid and thought id be ok,just that once.So at least you had the sense to do that.But TWO guys in one night? unprotected.Sorry to put it so bluntly but your going to get yourself a reputation.By the way,you better go get checked for std`s as well.Take carex
kerrie24
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby snail » Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:55 pm

The stomach cramps may be to do with the Morning After Pill itself.

I don't think there's much you can do except wait it out until your period. Remember, the chances of you conceiving on that night are low anyway, then the pill has reduced your chances further - so your overall chances of being pregnant are very small.

Did the clinic test you for STDs? If not, I think that would be a good idea.

Finally, you need to think about how this happened. It was a pretty awful way to lose your virginity and risky in all sorts of ways, so take care of yourself and make sure you don't end up in that position again.
How we spend our days is how we spend our lives.

Annie Dillard
snail
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby dipsydoodlenoodle » Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:32 am

snail wrote:The stomach cramps may be to do with the Morning After Pill itself.
]

I agree with this. Also by taking the morning after pill it might mess up your period; so keep an eye on it for the next 2 months say just to make sure. I've taken it once and I was fine, most of my friends who have taken it have all had side effects, like spotting etc.

kerrie24 wrote: got pregnant the day i lost my virginity.But i didnt go for the morning after pill because i was stupid and thought id be ok,just that once

Just with Kerrie writing that; I read online the other day that girls who have unprotected sex when they loose their virginity are 50% more likely to have a teenage pregnancy than those who use contraception - now it doesn't mean those girls who are unprotected are more firtile, it just means that those girls are more likely to keep having unprotected sex.
A hug is a great gift, one size fits all.
dipsydoodlenoodle
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby Bel Bel » Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:34 am

stressing could also delay your period
Get a pregnancy test and check yourself out when your period is due and then you will be able to put your mind at rest at least
They cost about £8-9, go for a good make like clear blue
The stomach cramps are highly likely to be the morning after pill
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Postby dipsydoodlenoodle » Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:58 am

One of my friends a good few years ago was telling me she'd had unprotected sex; I said go for the morning after pill, she said no, she'd be ok. I kept saying it and saying it...guess what she has 2 little girls now, both to different dads as well.
A hug is a great gift, one size fits all.
dipsydoodlenoodle
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby goldenwings247 » Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:40 am

im saying the morning after pill will be the cause as im pretty sure it removes the lining of the womb (like in your period). take it from someone who knows...use protection..please, for STI's as well as pregnancy! i dont mean to sound awful, but two guys in one night isnt a good way to start your sex life!
i would get your self checked out for STI's too. be more careful, it just isnt worth it in the long run.
goldenwings247
Just Landed
Just Landed

Return to Physical