soo i'm slightly confused..

For any type of physical problem.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

soo i'm slightly confused..

Postby harriet-confused » Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:41 am

I had a one night stand with this guy, we used a condom but not with aural sex. And i saw him again just in town, my friend asked how he'd been, and he said better since the aid's test was clear, but then turned to me and said i needed to get checked out. BUT the thing is my friend didnt know we had that night so i dont know if he was joking or not.

Then we kind of did the same thing again, which was yesterday and now today he's been throwing up cause we were performing in this concert together and he had to run off to throw up.
& i dont know where this leaves me and what i should do.
harriet-confused
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Re: soo i'm slightly confused..

Postby captainf » Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:51 am

Just get yourself checked out just incase. Better safe than sorry.

Is this the same guy as the one you mentioned in your other topic?
Remember how the runway lights looked one night long ago when you were lost and found your way, and how-you still dont know?
captainf
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby peecee » Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:40 am

harriet-confused wrote:Theres this guy and i just cant say no, i know he's bad for me and i shouldnt but i do it anyway, by sleeping with him. We've done it in some places im not proud of and its left me feeling really quite confued.
It's happened 3 times, and each time i've found out the day after he's got a girl friend or someone who's about to be his girlfriend. The first 2 times its followed a pattern he's ignored me etc.. but i slept with him yesterday and now today he hasn't really ignored me, he has a bit but not really. He was singing on stage today and i kept catching his eye (well i think i was) and i think he might have winked at me, (his girlfriend was in the audience) and then after at the end we were packing up and he attempted to hug me but my sister was there (she knows what happened 1st time and makes it akward) and it just ended up us having a hand on each others hips and not really hugging.

I go through stages where i think i dont need him i can live without him i'm better than him etc.. then as soon as he wants me im his all over again. I dont even think i want him as in girl friend and boyfriend cause i couldnt ever trust him. He makes you alive almost and makes the places we've been exciting when looking back i cant belive i did that.
All of it though has left me tired and confused almost now numb from feeling anything, i cant tell any of my friends cause they made me promised after the 1st time not to do anything with him so it leaves me quite alone in knowing what to do :-?
He is this big charachter though with all the girls wanting him and all the lads wanting to be him it does make you feel like 'omg he picked me' i know it sounds pathetic and everything but its what i always think at 1st #-o
Shine your light and let the whole world see.
peecee
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby captainf » Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:34 am

He's using you because he thinks you're easy.
Just keep your distance from him. He is bad news and you dont want to get a reputation because if you do then alot more guys will try and treat you in the same way.
Do whatever it takes to get him out of your life - tell him theres to be no more sex, tell him you're cutting contact. Just make sure you dont make this mistake again.
Remember how the runway lights looked one night long ago when you were lost and found your way, and how-you still dont know?
captainf
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby Skarlet » Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:05 pm

Hi Harriet-Confused,

You need to stop being his booty call, he is using you and you are allowing him to. He isn't nice, he isn't someone that you want as a boyfriend, so you know that. I know that it is a heady feeling when someone wants you, and I guess that you don't feel very attractive to guys, and so when he pays attention to you, its like you can't say no. Stop letting him get away with treating you badly- and his girlfriend. If he asks you again, say no.

I think you need to learn to value yourself, so you can find a bf who will treat you properly. You are worth so much more then this, and you will find a bf who will love you for yourself.

Take care.
Alice
Skarlet
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby dipsydoodlenoodle » Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:41 am

I agree with alicat.

In every single post about this guy you have posted everyone has said stop being so easy.
A hug is a great gift, one size fits all.
dipsydoodlenoodle
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby Bel Bel » Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:34 am

he suggested you needed to get tested and you still went back for more
i think you need to get some conselling becasue you are putting yourself in very risky sitautions if you have been warned but still feel hte need to let this guy abuse you like this. You must have some real self esteem issue to allow yourself to be treated so badly
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Return to Physical