too many hairs:(

For any type of physical problem.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

too many hairs:(

Postby kolokola » Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:17 am

Ok so as I keep growing I seem to be growing alot of hairs in places I shouldn't be because i'm female! My stomach has dark hairs, my arms have dark hairs,alot,and the worst of all is that I have hairs around my nipples. I hate myself and my body because of this, I read alot about this and I heard that it is uncommom I don't know if it is something I should go to the doctor about? I read that I should pluck the hairs around my nipples and I have but they grew back worse and darker and now I can see hairs growing on my breasts and growing up from my stomach to my chest. I have a Boyfriend of two years and we are sexually active but I hate if he sees any part of my body in the light, especially my breasts. :oops: I can't talk to anybody about it and I really don't know what to do. Its taken a huge blow to my confidence and i'm really worried. Is there something wrong with me? Should I go to the doctor? Should I get everything waxed? Should I get laser hair removal or is it possible on my breasts? Please please please can somebody relate to me or give me some advice please :( :( :( and soon :( :(
kolokola
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: too many hairs:(

Postby kerrie24 » Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:56 am

I think the easiest thing is to go to the doctors as they can see it and decide on the cause/best treatment.Excess hair can be due to if you have darker skin/hair but can also be caused by excess male hormones or polycystic ovaries etc,but your doctor will know best.Apart from the plucking you could try bleaching the hair to make it less noticable,but just dont shave it cos that will make it worse.
Your boyfriend has been with you for two years and im sure he loves you just the way you are (and in your own eyes it could look a lot worse than it actuallly is to others)Definitley go to the doctors,get it sorted once and for all.
kerrie24
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby dipsydoodlenoodle » Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:45 am

kerrie24 wrote:Your boyfriend has been with you for two years and im sure he loves you just the way you are (and in your own eyes it could look a lot worse than it actuallly is to others

He's hardly going to say one day "oh you have hairs, it's over".

Hair around the nipple is quite common actually; I don't think it's majorly common but it's not majorly unusual.

As Kerrie said...if you have dark hair and dark skin the hairs that grow will be darker and they will show more; my bf's sister has fairly hairy arms (dark hair) and I think she waxes them.
A hug is a great gift, one size fits all.
dipsydoodlenoodle
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby Bel Bel » Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:32 am

there are treatments the doctor can provide to help reduce the hair groeth - they do it for men who want to become woman.
But i agree there may be an underlying probelm so you should go to the doctor
whether or not you try to hide I am pretty sure your boyfriend alreasy knows about your hair and it obviously doens't bother him at all
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Return to Physical