swine flu.

For any type of physical problem.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

swine flu.

Postby _han » Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:37 am

I've been ill for about 2 weeks now with a cold, my nose is constantly streaming & I cant stop sneezing! Since then though its got worse, I've been getting migranes which are so painful I can hardly open my eyes and hot flushes which then make me feel sick and dizzy, I've been having paracetamol but they've done nothing! I also have no energy whatsoever, feeling tired 24/7 & on occasion my muscles ache. I've also gone off food a bit since and arent eating as much as I used too. I know people who are ill lately sometimes assume they've got swine flu as there is so much going on about it. But I just wondering if you think I could have it? I asked my mum and she said I definitly have flu, but she said people who have swine flu cant even get up or move theyre so ill, is this true? thanks.
_han
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Re: swine flu.

Postby RagDoll » Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:42 am

Well you certainly have some of the symtoms and as with every illness, people get swine flu to varying degrees - some people will be bedridden, just depends on the severity of it really. I imagine that with swine flu you feel a hell of a lot worse than you do with your average cold though. Only you know how bad you feel.

Why don't you call the helpline for advice/info?
We don’t see things the way they are; we see things the way we are
RagDoll
Taken Root
Taken Root

Re: swine flu.

Postby dipsydoodlenoodle » Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:50 am

I'm with ragdoll, you definately have 'some' flu. Phone the helpline or go on their site and see. Apparently the doctors aren't testing for swine flu anymore, they just assume as you have the symptoms you have it...or at least they did with my cousins ex.
A hug is a great gift, one size fits all.
dipsydoodlenoodle
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Return to Physical