Doing All The Work During Sex

For any type of physical problem.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Doing All The Work During Sex

Postby Vesper90 » Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:00 am

This is embarrassing but I dont think I can take it any longer. Me and my partner have been together for nearly 4 years....we've been on and off. We have great foreplay, hes amazing at oral sex but thats really it. Im always going down on him and touching him for ages, literally doing everything to turn him on and then he does his business, rolls over and goes to sleep and Im just left there in the dark.....I feel I get nothing out of this and it happens EVERY time!! When I ask him to do things to me, he just blames tiredness.....so I dont really have a choice.

If we have sex, he will stop after 5 mins and ask me to do other things and talk dirty. I try to hint and lean back on the bed to get him to do things to me but he does nothing!! I dont know what to do anymore. I just feel as if Im doing all the work during sex and he makes no effort for me. I love him and Im a sexual person so hopefully you can understand how frustrating this is for me.

PLEASE?! What can I do????
Vesper90
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: Doing All The Work During Sex

Postby dipsydoodlenoodle » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:59 am

Talk to him!

I recently told my bf about issues I thought in the bedroom and he said "he simply didn't realise that I wasn't happy because I hadn't mentioned it before". I like you tried hinting and it didn't work so I then had to speak to him about it.
A hug is a great gift, one size fits all.
dipsydoodlenoodle
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby RagDoll » Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:33 am

Yeh, I think men (sometimes) need things spelling out to them. They don't often pick up on hints!
We don’t see things the way they are; we see things the way we are
RagDoll
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby Bel Bel » Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:20 pm

refuse to give him full sex until he gives you want you want
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate