Run down?

For any type of physical problem.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Run down?

Postby rufio89 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:43 pm

I've been exhausted recently. I'm always tired, I have been for a long time, but it's got worse in the past couple of months. I'm also getting more headaches and over the past 4 months or so, I keep feeling really shaky, getting shaky hand and heart palpatations.

I LOOK exhausted too, I'm getting grey circles around my eyes.

I'm getting plenty of sleep and excersize, I eat healthily...

Im sick of feeling like this though, I honestly feel like I could just sleep all the time. I took a week off and was sleeping about 12 hours a day, and only then did I feel alright enough to do anything.
rufio89
Taken Root
Taken Root

Re: Run down?

Postby RagDoll » Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:04 pm

Maybe you should go to the doctors and explain? You might have a low blood count or something like that? My friend has just had a load of blood tests because she's been feeling the same as you. She hasn't had the results yet though.

Alternatively, could it be more to do with your state of mind? Does it coincide with you splitting up with your ex? Just thinking it could be more to do with the stress/upset of that?
We don’t see things the way they are; we see things the way we are
RagDoll
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby dipsydoodlenoodle » Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:04 am

Try taking Iron tablets for a few months. I felt like you when I was at uni and iron tablets helped loads.

I don't think you are getting enough sleep; a few times you have posted about going out the night before and being shattered at work - even having one late (or later) night a week can ruin all the good work of catching up on sleep. I spend all week catching up one one or two late nights.
A hug is a great gift, one size fits all.
dipsydoodlenoodle
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby earthchild » Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:33 am

hey rufio,

you have been through quite alot recently, your exes, your phone and money being stolen, you've recently moved house and all of this has been really stressful for you so id imagine that stress is the root cause of you feeling run down, stress can cause alot of unpleasant physical reactions.

also what type of sleep are you getting ? weird question, but i have a sleep problem where i just plummet into really deep sleep and because of this i miss the sleep stage where i actually get rest therefore no matter how much sleep i get im still severely tired.

but as the others suggested its worth popping to your doctor to get it checked out.
The Truth
Truth is a sweet nectar from an honest fruitful heart,
from the fruit come seeds and
from the seeds you have a harvest full of dreams.

(native american proverb)
earthchild
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to Physical