Workout at home

For any type of physical problem.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Workout at home

Postby mcee » Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:05 pm

I want to do a hard workout at home, I really want to push myself and lose weight and get fit. However, I don't want to go to the gym, atleast not yet anyway maybe after I've worked out at home for a while and lost some weight and got fitter, then I might join a gym to keep it up. I was just wondering what exercises I could do at home, I know squats are really good for your lower body. I want to focus on my stomach, arms, legs and bum so any exercises that give good results with those would be great, thanks xx
mcee
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: Workout at home

Postby everloney » Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:31 am

This may sound alittle silly but how about a good work out video? it will tell you what to do and last about an hour and then you just do what they do, you don't have to structure yourself. I think one with kicks and punches are the best, i find the best excerise i do is karate because i enjoy ass kicking.... good luck!!
everloney
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Bel Bel » Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:27 pm

I agree a good work out video, make sure you warm up too
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Postby JennaXXX » Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:03 pm

I can recommend the Davina Mccall workout DVD. That might be worth a try. I found it challenging and I would say I am physically fit.
Whatever life throws at you, smile, hold your head up high and be the best you can possibly be.
JennaXXX
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Return to Physical