Page 2 of 2

Re: implant

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:28 pm
by snail
I like to tell people how I place a suction cup on the front of my eye every morning to take out my special overnight contact lenses. Makes quite a few people squirm.

Re: implant

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:35 pm
by highlandcow
snail wrote:I like to tell people how I place a suction cup on the front of my eye every morning to take out my special overnight contact lenses. Makes quite a few people squirm.


BLUUGH! :sick: :sick: *bokes*
I've got a thing about eyes...eye stories really made me squeamish.

rufio89 wrote:I preferred taking my lipring out and putting paperclips through it. That upset people hahaha.


Haha, whatever gets you through the day! :)

Re: implant

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:40 pm
by Bel Bel
God you lot are sick but I could top them all as I sell medical equipment - somehting for every hole :P

We have a book that shows the view through a anoscope (it goes up your bottom) - worse it shows the various diseases you can have.
I promise it would put you off your breakfast, lunch and dinner and may even give you nightmares.

We have sold eye scoops in the past - they take your whole eye out. It then hangs on a cord, doctor does he thing and then pops your eye back in. Apparently both eyes still see during this procedure so one eye will look straight ahead whilst the other is hanging and looking at your feet. 8-[

Re: implant

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:30 pm
by snail
Bel Bel wrote:We have a book that shows the view through a anoscope (it goes up your bottom)

Yeah, I've got a few books like that at the back of my wardrobe as well :-k

Re: implant

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:28 pm
by Bel Bel
Oh that's a shame I have a a place called Narnia in the back of mine :lol:

Re: implant

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:44 pm
by highlandcow
Bel Bel wrote:We have sold eye scoops in the past - they take your whole eye out. It then hangs on a cord, doctor does he thing and then pops your eye back in. Apparently both eyes still see during this procedure so one eye will look straight ahead whilst the other is hanging and looking at your feet.


Oh dear God, that's horrible.
I actually think I might vomit.... :sick: :sick: :sick:

Re: implant

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:28 pm
by seahorsesally
Got my new implant put in wednesday. what was once called implanon is now nexplanon and is a wee bit smaller. my arm is more bruised than the last time i had it put in:( but apart from that no dodgy side effects as of yet!!