The pill

For any type of physical problem.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

The pill

Postby jo0710 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:47 pm

Hi

I haven't been on the pill for too long but understand how its used etc etc, when to take it and what not.

I was just wandering if anyone could help. I have a water sports camping trip in a week and a halfs time but was due to finish my pill this Friday meaning its likely my period would come for this weekend away. Would it be damaging to my health if I didn't have my period this month and just continued with the next packet of pills? I have been looking forward to this trip for a while and just feel like it is one less hassle.

Thanks
jo0710
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: The pill

Postby LemonJuice87 » Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:37 am

No it's not damaging to health. Many women run two packs together so they dont get that months period.

Start taking the next pack when you've finished the one your on and enjoy your trip!! :)
You know you're a mum when the thought of food shopping alone becomes exciting.

When you and your significant other are having an argument, just take all of your clothes off during the spat and stand there. Something is bound to happen!! =]
LemonJuice87
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to Physical