A toilet problem...

For any type of physical problem.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

A toilet problem...

Postby whoopsie » Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:08 pm

I'm really sorry if this grosses anyone out, I don't really know where else to ask advise on this.

My no.2 is really really hard and hurts when I go. I actually do feel like it's a log with twigs on. As a result it has caused a bit of bleeding when I wipe. Last time I went, there was quite a bit of blood.

I'm not constipated, so I don't think Senakot would work, although I'm not sure. I don't think it's piles. It doesn't itch or anything, and isn't sore at all except when I'm going to the loo and for a little while after. It's a normal colour also.

Any ideas guys?
=^..^=
whoopsie
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Re: A toilet problem...

Postby kerrie24 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:29 pm

If your stools are hard its probably an anal fissure (small tear) rather than piles,but cream such as anusol numbs it a bit so still might help.If you are not constipated,you could try a stool softner from the chemist or just up your intake of fruit and veg and drink some pure orange that might help.
kerrie24
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby LemonJuice87 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:41 pm

I get this problem quite alot, not the bleeding part. The hard stools.

I use Dulcoease, it works a treat! It doesnt make you go, just makes it easier and more comfortable.
You know you're a mum when the thought of food shopping alone becomes exciting.

When you and your significant other are having an argument, just take all of your clothes off during the spat and stand there. Something is bound to happen!! =]
LemonJuice87
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Josie » Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:31 pm

FYBOGEL!!! Is great for softening it. I had to use it during pregnancy I found it great. Not too disgusting to take either.
Josie
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby whoopsie » Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:49 pm

Josie wrote:FYBOGEL!!! Is great for softening it. I had to use it during pregnancy I found it great. Not too disgusting to take either.

I had that years ago. I hated the lumpy texture. Yuk!
=^..^=
whoopsie
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to Physical