Really Confusing/Worrying...Pregnancy related

For any type of physical problem.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Really Confusing/Worrying...Pregnancy related

Postby xBlackRosex » Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:45 pm

Okay so ive had this problem where i cant eat, everytime i try i throw up, and ive had it for 3 weeks now, thats not the problem tho. I'm trying to figure out if im pregnant, ive been on the pill for the first cycle and of course it doesnt work as a contraception yet, i had unprotected sex twice, a week and 2/3 weeks ago. in the past 3 days my breasts have become really tender and swollen, my aeroles are darker. i dont know if this is beacuse of the pill or pregnancy. Also im throwing up in the morning,whereas before a week ago i was only being ill in the evenings after dinner, now it seems like all the time, 2 days ago my stomach swelled and now i have wind issues, but i swear its too early for those sort of signs. Ive been eating a lot of celery which i haaaate normally, but actualyl need to eat now and peeing at least 8 times a day. i know that something is deffinately wrong but i dont know whether its pregnancy or just my illness... what do you think?? oh and 3 days ago the pill stopped for the week where i am meant to come on my period but ive had nothing so far.
xBlackRosex
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: Really Confusing/Worrying...Pregnancy related

Postby snail » Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:24 am

It's impossible to say I'm afraid. Go to the pharmacy tomorrow and get a pregnancy test.
How we spend our days is how we spend our lives.

Annie Dillard
snail
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Really Confusing/Worrying...Pregnancy related

Postby LemonJuice87 » Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:26 pm

A pregnancy test is the only thing to tell you wether you are pregnant or not. Not us.

Morning sickness happens at any time, not just in the mornings. The other symptoms you said could be other things, you said your due on? So that could be on its way.

Get yourself to the chemist. :)
You know you're a mum when the thought of food shopping alone becomes exciting.

When you and your significant other are having an argument, just take all of your clothes off during the spat and stand there. Something is bound to happen!! =]
LemonJuice87
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to Physical