Lack of sex

For any type of physical problem.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Lack of sex

Postby John66699 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:24 pm

I'm single so I don't get regular sex. The problem is my sex drive is very high and I feel desperate for sex. I masturbate everyday but it isn't the same. I've had sex with several prostitutes to satisfy my needs but I don't think I should be doing that. I just don't know what to do as I'm always gagging for it! Don't have many one night stands either.
John66699
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: Lack of sex

Postby RagDoll » Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:13 pm

I don't really know what anyone can advise you to be honest. I would imagine that many people feel this way when they're single.

I don't think it's a particularly great idea to keep going to prostitutes, though that's a personal view, everyone will see that one differently.

Sorry I can't be of more help.
We don’t see things the way they are; we see things the way we are
RagDoll
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby Josie » Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:31 pm

How long have you been single? Do you like being single in every other respect aside from the lack of sex aspect? Is there anyone you're interested in having a relationship with? Maybe you should get out there and try to meet somebody? I understand you have needs but I do not think going to prostitutes is a good idea. If I were you I would look out for someone I like, have something in common with, and go from there. Sex is much more satisfying when you're in a loving intimate relationship. I know masturbation doesn't really cut it, so I would try to meet someone. Is it just that you haven't met someone you like?
Josie
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby John66699 » Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:49 pm

Thanks. I have been mainly single for six years. I am outgoing and talk to women but nothing ever comes of it. I do try but get very little interest. I don't mind being single and the main problem is lack of sex. There is no love with prostitutes but I get a lot of pleasure from sex and that is why I use them. A bit like a women using a vibrator in some ways.
John66699
Just Landed
Just Landed

Return to Physical