Sex is a chore

For any type of physical problem.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Sex is a chore

Postby One_Problem » Wed May 19, 2010 6:36 pm

I'm 22 and in a relationship for about 11 months now, My boyfriend doesn't live in the same town as me anymore due to his work, He has to travel alot, I love spending time with him, We get on really well, etc... but the problem is I have no sex drive what so ever, the only time I fancy some physical interaction is like once in a blue moon, He's sex drive is always high and he'll try get me in the mood but problem is nothing works, My sex drive has just picked up and left. I'm only 22 this shouldn't be happening? Whats wrong with me? :cry: It just feels like a chore!
One_Problem
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: Sex is a chore

Postby snail » Wed May 19, 2010 9:09 pm

Welcome to ProblemPages One Problem :)

I'm a bit confused - in the thread you posted last weekend (which you afterwards deleted) you said you were single and had just discovered you were pregnant by your ex, which doesn't seem to fit with what you're saying here. What is going on?
How we spend our days is how we spend our lives.

Annie Dillard
snail
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby One_Problem » Thu May 20, 2010 2:19 am

on/off, but decided to get rid of the baby as had a talk with family members I trust and not in the right position for kids. but back with boyfriend.
One_Problem
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby snail » Thu May 20, 2010 8:03 am

In the deleted thread you said you were pretty much determined to keep it, and were asking for websites to help single mums. So you decided to have an abortion, arranged it, and got back with the ex (who previously said he definitely didn't want to get back with you as he was in the army) all in the space of 5 days?

It will be easier for people to advise you if they know the full story.
How we spend our days is how we spend our lives.

Annie Dillard
snail
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Bel Bel » Thu May 20, 2010 12:02 pm

If you have had an abortion or are due to have one soon it isn't surprising your sex drive has gone
Stress is a major factor
Plus splitting up with your b/f would add to that
If your b/f is so nice why did you split with him

As Snail says more info please
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Postby LemonJuice87 » Thu May 20, 2010 7:00 pm

We're not demanding that you give us more information. We just want to be able to give you the right kind of advice.

If whats been posted before me is true, then the abortion or soon to be abortion is going to be a major factor in your lack of sex drive! Or the fact that whatever you and your partner split up over before is still playing on your mind and therfore have no desire to have sex at the moment.

Whatever is going on, for us to advise you properly we need to know some more information. :)
You know you're a mum when the thought of food shopping alone becomes exciting.

When you and your significant other are having an argument, just take all of your clothes off during the spat and stand there. Something is bound to happen!! =]
LemonJuice87
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to Physical