Potential Pregnancy....

For any type of physical problem.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Potential Pregnancy....

Postby Teddy-Girl-Alice » Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:37 pm

Hey! I'm a little confused and concerned... I'm on the Contraceptive Pill Femodette after changing through several other Pills as they disagreed with me and I have been on Femodette for about 4 Months... I've never missed a Pill ( I don't use Comdoms as I have been with my partner for over 18 months so am not worried that he has any STI's as he was recently checked)... I know it's unlikely to become pregnant on the Pill ... But I feel there may still be a chance right? From the end of last week till now I have suffered from slight nausea and now some 'Spotting' and my nausea has worsened... I'm very bloated and need to go to wee a lot I feel like i'm full of wind and cramps, I've also had dizzy/faint spells... I went to my F.P.C and they told me that it was unlikely I was pregnant then gave me a repeat perscription for the next 6 months!... Although I'm still waiting to see if my time of the month will arrive on time as I have just over a week to wait until it's due.... I've also made a doctors appointment incase my Period comes and it's something else. What do you think guys?! What's wrong with me!! Haha... Thanks in advance!! Xx
Teddy-Girl-Alice
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: Potential Pregnancy....

Postby Bel Bel » Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:40 pm

You may just have a bug.
I doubt your pregnaat but if you want to put your mind at rest pop in the chemist and get a pregnancy test, clear blue are very easy and reliable.

Worrying is bound to be making your symptoms worse so try not to.

At least you have the doctors booked to find out what it is. It may well go on it's own by then

Let us know either way
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Postby Teddy-Girl-Alice » Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:08 pm

Thanks. Yes I shall keep you informed... My Period is sort of here but 2 weeks early and very light still... So maybe do a test then too the doctors haha!!
Teddy-Girl-Alice
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Bel Bel » Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:10 pm

Well the pill does lighten your periods and often makes them shorter too.
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Postby Teddy-Girl-Alice » Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:47 pm

I did a pergnancy test to rule out if I was having a miscarriage or not just incase, it was negative so I just have to wait until I see my Doctor I suppose.... I've had a majorly heavy Period for a week now and it's showing no signs of easing off... I've just come to the end of my Pill pack today so I wonder if i'll have another delightful period to look forward to next week if this one goes away at all!! Oh the joys of being a Woman eh?! Haha...
Teddy-Girl-Alice
Just Landed
Just Landed

Return to Physical