problem..

For any type of physical problem.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

problem..

Postby stranger » Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:00 pm

i have long labia and i don't know what to do beacause there's no way someone could like it, and if they say that then they're probaly just trying to make me feel better. :(
stranger
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: problem..

Postby ILoveChristmas » Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:46 am

We're all completely annonymous here, and partly for that reason the replies you get on this site will be truthful.

With that in mind, a great deal of men do like long labia on a woman, myself included. What is it that makes you think nobody could like it?

I'm sure you know already that womens' private parts, just like a man's, come in any number of varieties. We're all different. Some women have no externally visible labia just as others have large ones and any partner mature enough to be looking at you 'down there' will know that.

The following advice (which the mods may wish to remove) is dependent on your age, but if you are over 18 why not have a look at some of the endless pictures available on the internet. You'll soon see the huge variety of shapes, sizes and colours out there.

If you're younger and can't follow that advice then why not talk to your friends about it? They'll all be different too and some of them probably share your concerns, or have others of their own.

ILC
Christmas to a child is the first terrible proof that to travel hopefully is better than to arrive. - Stephen Fry.

The reason we struggle with insecurity is because we compare our behind-the-scenes with everyone else’s highlight reel. — Steve Furtick
ILoveChristmas
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Bel Bel » Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:42 am

There was a programme on tv a while back and they took casts of lots of ladies privates and you would be amazed at the different shapes and sizes. I too have the same as you and I thought it was a bit weird for years then talked to a few friends and found out it's surprisingly common.
Just like men some have small balls and tight sacks and others have big ones and lots of loose skin etc The variations are enoromous just like noses, ears and eyes. It's just another part of you.
I am pretty sure any guy won't have an issue, try not to worry.
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Postby retrochav » Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:10 pm

I think like everything else, there is no such thing as "normal" or average on a human body. Any partner you sleep with will most likely have aspects of themselves they dont like. Most men (or women if you were gay) wont be troubled by a longer labia, in fact most will be so pleased to be in a sexual situation with you that they wouldnt even notice.

If you really cant shake the feeling, you could have surgery, but really ask yourself if its worth going through so much discomfort for something that 99.9% of partners either wont notice, or will actually be attracted to anyway - as one of the previous posts has confirmed that he does.
whatever your problem someone else has been there and bears the scars.
retrochav
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Lust » Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:26 am

I too have long labia and i used to hate it and want to do something to sort it, but like others have said, most people wouldn't think it was a bad thing at all.

I dont know if anyone watched the Sex Education Show that was on a couple of weeks ago but they showed a whole range of different women on there to show that everyone is different, but all completely normal. You'll find that if you were to ask people, you'd find you were far from the only person to have long labia.

Besides, you shouldn't need to change yourself for someone as there is no such thing as a "perfect" person, any guy (or girl) wouldn't find it a problem at all, we're all different.
Lust
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Sussexlady » Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:45 am

Sorry to come in so late here but I could not help thinking how terrible it would be if the OP paid out money and went through the pain and worry of surgery then met her dream man, who let it slip how much he loves big labia.
52 yrs English female
Sussexlady
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to Physical