really worried but cant be pregnant?

For any type of physical problem.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

really worried but cant be pregnant?

Postby mrs_moo » Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:50 am

basically iv been on the pill for 11months now and always take it everyday, with maybe a few hours after i usually do but that shudnt make a difference. 2 weeks ago i had unprotected sex with my ex boyfriend but he didnt 'u know what' inside me. i went on holiday to turkey for a week after that and came home on sunday morning and iv been ill ever since. iv had diarrhoea everymorning, but no other time of the day? im getting myself really worked up that i might be pregnant although i have no other symptoms, do u think it might just be something i got from turkey? also, for the second time since starting the pill, i continued taking my pill last week instead of stopping for a week as i didnt want my period in turkey but the first time i did this i spotted for about 2 or 3 weeks so i dont think it really agrees with me to do this so do u think it could be that? im very worried! or can u think of any other reason i may have diarrhoea? thank you xx
mrs_moo
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: really worried but cant be pregnant?

Postby RagDoll » Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:28 am

mrs_moo wrote:2 weeks ago i had unprotected sex with my ex boyfriend but he didnt 'u know what' inside me

Were you or were you not on the pill then?

mrs_moo wrote:im getting myself really worked up that i might be pregnant although i have no other symptoms, do u think it might just be something i got from turkey?

Yes, it could easily be something you've just picked up. Do a pregnancy test - they don't cost very much and once you've ruled out that, go to your doctor about the diarrhoea.
We don’t see things the way they are; we see things the way we are
RagDoll
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby mrs_moo » Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:51 am

Yes i was on the pill then. do you think i should be worried? x
mrs_moo
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby RagDoll » Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:07 am

Not if you haven't missed one - I've been on the pill since I was 16 (I'm 25 now) and never had an issue. I don't use condoms or any other form of protection. As long as you take it correctly, you should be fine.
We don’t see things the way they are; we see things the way we are
RagDoll
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby snail » Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:13 am

Do a pregnancy test to give yourself peace of mind, but it definitely sounds like a holiday bug to me. If it's still just as bad after a week see your GP as Ragdoll said.
How we spend our days is how we spend our lives.

Annie Dillard
snail
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Physical