Please help.... rash, late period!

For any type of physical problem.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Please help.... rash, late period!

Postby sarah_20 » Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:53 pm

Hi,

Im getting really worried that theres somehting wrong with me. Basically i noticed a rash on my feet and legs the other day, its not raised or itchy just small dots. I didnt think anything of it, but my period was due on tues and it still hasnt come on, and im nearly always 28days! I took a pregnancy test today just because i was getting paranoid, anyway that came back negative so i was happy. However im now really worried that the rash and period may be linked and i dont know what to do. Any advice would be really helpful! Thanks!
sarah_20
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Re: Please help.... rash, late period!

Postby Lust » Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:15 pm

Hi Sarah,

Have you been under any stress in the past month? Or something that has made you worried? Stress can make periods either earlier or later than normal. Also, do you shave your legs often? As the red dots sound like they could be ingrown hairs.

I would try and relax yourself and not worry about your period, the more you worry, the longer it may be before you finally get it.
Lust
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Re: Please help.... rash, late period!

Postby Bel Bel » Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:43 am

I doubt the two are linked
Get the rash checked by the doctor and do another pregnancy test in a week, just to be sure
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Return to Physical