GINGER HAIR TO BLONDE!!!!!!!

For any type of physical problem.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

GINGER HAIR TO BLONDE!!!!!!!

Postby harriet_07 » Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:07 pm

Well i am going to town tomomorw night and am using my cousins id! i look quite old and i have gotten into clubs before without id, but i want to make sure i get in tomororw because it is a party that i want to go to!
my cousin has blonde hair on her passport and i have not ginger but dark aurburn hair...
i dont want to dye it.. but i need to change the colour.. do you think this spray in blonde colour will work? .....

PLEASSE WRITE BACK I NEED YOUR HELP!
the party is geek themed aswell.
(i am nerly 17)

Edited by Snail: removed hyperlink now the event is over
harriet_07
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: GINGER HAIR TO BLONDE!!!!!!!

Postby snail » Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:07 am

No, it won't make you look like you have blonde hair, it will just give you yellowish streaks.

Passport photos are often out of date, and girls change their hair colour all the time, so I wouldn't worry - you could be the same girl in the picture but could have simply gone darker.

Of course I'm not sure about the wisdom of going somewhere you're not legally old enough to go - there's a big difference between 16 and 18 you know. Please be careful.
How we spend our days is how we spend our lives.

Annie Dillard
snail
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby LemonJuice87 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:59 am

Im not going to lecture you as I did this when i was 16 too. Although not with fake ID.

Now, my passport photo shows me to have dark brown hair. I now have very blonde hair. Authorties have to expect a woman (Even a man) to change thier hair colour.

Just dont get your hopes up to much. Ive noticed recently that bouncers are really cracking down on underage drinkers. One of the clubs me and my friends always go to and have been going to for years and years still ask us for ID, even though they know that the majority of my friends are hitting 25 tihs year.

Like i said, dont expect it to work. Your gonna have to accept in the back of your mind that you might get cought!
You know you're a mum when the thought of food shopping alone becomes exciting.

When you and your significant other are having an argument, just take all of your clothes off during the spat and stand there. Something is bound to happen!! =]
LemonJuice87
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby snail » Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:05 am

I never did it, Lemon :^o
How we spend our days is how we spend our lives.

Annie Dillard
snail
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby retrochav » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:38 pm

Well Snail, you missed out my dear! Getting into clubs when underage is probably the best part of going clubbing LOL!

I went clubbing at 15, so i cant lecture anyone. However i learnt these tips along the way so, if anyone MUST go clubbing underage, please bear this in mind in order to get through and not caught:

* Dont attempt if your under 16 - no matter how old you might think you look, theres always someone who knows you wear a school uniform!
* Ideally take someone you trust who is old enough to go clubbing - preferably some one your parents trust too.
* Dont accept drinks from anyone you dont know - and really watch how much alcohol you drink - ideally dont drink - being drunk looks really immature.
* Only take a lift home from someone you know, and stick to your friends like glue
* Never touch drugs - you wouldnt take tablets from an unlabled bottle in the medicine cabinet, and wouldnt sniff household cleaner - so why take what could be either in a club.
* Dont risk sex whilst clubbing - it would take you away from the safety of your friends - if the person really fancies you, they'll meet you another time.

If you have understanding parrents, meet them halfway on this. My mum let me go to a nightclub when i was 15 but i had to leave at midnight. I stuck ridgedly to her rules, and then i was allowed out a bit later at 16 and 17. I never got drunk and never touched drugs. I am really grateful to my mum for her allowances and have kept safe ever since. If mobiles had been around i wouldnt have felt at all ashamed about keeping in contact with her.

If your parents say its a no-no, its best not to sneak off - as the safety net we all rely on (parrents) wont be in a position to help you. Ask them to take you to a bar once in a while. You can then see that you arent missing a great deal. If you go to a function where alcohol is served, by showing them your responsible attitude, they are more likely to feel confident in letting you go out a bit later. Throwing tantrums at parents only makes them feel that their decision to say no was the right one - discussion is more likely to get some compromise going.
whatever your problem someone else has been there and bears the scars.
retrochav
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby retrochav » Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:10 pm

i have deleted last thread as it my cousin messing about
whatever your problem someone else has been there and bears the scars.
retrochav
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Return to Physical