Kind of messed up (Period)

For any type of physical problem.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Kind of messed up (Period)

Postby xtinkerbellx » Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:45 am

I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend about a month ago and came on my period a week early last week...I just thought considering I'm 19 that I will get irregular periods. I came on my period on the thursday afternoon and normally lasts about 4 days. However on the 3rd and 4th day of my period (the saturday and sunday) I took my pill (dont ask...) Anyway yesterday morning I woke up with blood all over my sheets and it seems to be like a 2nd period. Has this something to do with me taking my pill too early in middle of my period? Or is it something else? Answers appreciated thanks :)

P.S. I wasn't on my pill when I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend, just started it again last week for about 3 days then kept forgetting to take it so stopped with it all together. Sounded slightly confusing sorry
xtinkerbellx
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: Kind of messed up (Period)

Postby snail » Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:04 pm

It's impossible to say - it could have been something to do with this, or possibly you were pregnant and then miscarried after a few days, giving rise to bleeding.

I would take a pregnancy test as soon as you can. Assuming it's negative, I wouldn't worry about this, just take your pill according to the instructions from now on. Or use another method of contraception.
These mountains that you are carrying, you were only supposed to climb.

Najwa Zebian
snail
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Physical