Period?

For any type of physical problem.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Period?

Postby chosenfew » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:45 pm

Continuing with my thread "pregnant" I had a one month break off my pill. I had a period start of dec then had my break. I had a period about two weeks later which was light then two weeks after that I had another once which I restarted taking my pill again. The last period has lasted about nine days. Mine normally only last four days and they are light. This one is heavy. Is this normal when you come off the pill? x
chosenfew
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Re: Period?

Postby Planty » Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:50 pm

It's completely different for everyone. In my case I had two "normal for me" periods after I came off the pill (having been on it for 17 years!!!) and thought woo hoo, I've got away with it. Then had another about a week later that lasted about 2 days, then another a week later that was pretty heavy and about 5 days and then another a week later..............huff, so much for getting away with it. It's just your hormones telling you off for messing with them really........I shouldn't worry unless it plays up long term.
Planty
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Re: Period?

Postby chosenfew » Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:55 pm

thanks. It's just getting me down now. I hate periods :( x
chosenfew
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Return to Physical