weight loss buddy?

For any type of physical problem.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

weight loss buddy?

Postby --pinky-- » Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:26 am

Hi again everyone. Been looking over the weight loss thread and wondered if anyone wld like to join me in my quest to loss some of my chub over the next few months? I have been eating myself silly recently an have put on ALOT of weight :(
Looking over what most ppl have said there's alot of members willing to make changes to their health and weight. I realise most comments were from a few years ago but if there's anyone out there who would like to join me please say! We can inspire each other and share our efforts together. Any takers??

I am attending a few festivals over the summer which I hope to acheive my ideal weight by. I'd like to get back down to a healthy size 12 again. I have recently moved within my area and plan on building up a jogging routine. I also have purchased some dance DVDs to use when my bf's out.

Another reason I am doing this is to help with my depression. I need to break my comfort eating habit as it only results in more feelings of upset. It will be extremely difficult for me to stop reaching for junk food to stuff myself with. The first thing I do when down is put the oven on and fill it with anything fatty I can get my hands on :oops: I have really been stuck in a rut the past year and need to make changes asap!

I have really cut back on my alcohol intake also. My plan is to replace my excessive consumption of booze and junk foods and to de stress through exercise. If anyone wishes to kick start their weight loss/healthy eating plans with me I'll be happy to share :) thanks x
--pinky--
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: weight loss buddy?

Postby rufio89 » Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:35 am

I've just started doing this Boot Camp excersize thing and it's BRILLIANT.

I'd really recommend it, I've done a quick google search for Stirling and this was the first one that came up, but there's probably a few in your area, they're getting pretty popular.

They're brilliant for losing weight, getting fit, toning up and it's also a big group full of people who are ALL trying to get thinner/healthier, so you should be able to find lots of support in the group too! :)

http://www.bootcampmilitaryfitness.co.u ... _stir.html
rufio89
Taken Root
Taken Root

Return to Physical