I just can't !!!!

For any type of physical problem.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

I just can't !!!!

Postby fallenstarxx » Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:41 pm

I have this really annoying problem !! Basically i can make myself come on my own and quick as i like !!....but with guys nope nothing...i am so scared to let myself go that i have to fake it constantly...It really is ruining my sex life. :( I can actually count on my 2 hands the amount of times a guy has actually made me come...what the hell is wrong with me????? like i get so close to it sometimes then i think about it too much and i lose it? it is driving me insane and a couple of guys i've dated have actually commented like 'did u actually come there?' it is doing my head in why can't i just let go :( what can i do?????
x
fallenstarxx
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Re: I just can't !!!!

Postby Ticktock » Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:31 pm

It is actually quite difficult for a woman to come during sexual intercourse. Essentially you want to get penetration but still get some friction on the clitoris, and you need a male who can last long enough to let you finish, very far from easy!

Although faking can be rewarding for your partner it doesn't actually allow you to tune into your own reactions, and as you have found, sometimes you get found out!

If you really want to try then take a break from sex for a while, a few days at least, and just concentrate on touching and massage, teach him where you like to be touched and how. Once you are ready take it slowly and leave enough time for a second try, most men last significantly longer then. It will probably not work at first, you have taught yourself some bad habits, but you should significantly enjoy the trying more and who knows, eventually let go.

Also try "She comes first" by Ian Kerner to give him some education on oral sex...
Ticktock
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby fallenstarxx » Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:58 pm

I have tried all this :(...like some guys have been more than patient :(...and nope still I'm making it such a big deal now its soo annoying :( x
fallenstarxx
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

I just can't !!!!

Postby Skarlet » Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:10 am

If you make it a big deal you are less likely to get there.

Just stop thinking about it so much, find a guy who is considerate and you will get there. And even if you don't enjoy trying all the ways you can.
Skarlet
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby fallenstarxx » Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:23 pm

now i worry about it so much that i doubt i ever will...so frustrating...guys get so frustrated if the girl doesn't come i hope i meet someone who will be patient with me...i am getting annoyed with the whole thing now...i can't even use my ex as an example of someone i was close to cos he was awful...mannn i hope this stupid issue passes one day !! x
fallenstarxx
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to Physical