I hate my big boobs

For any type of physical problem.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

I hate my big boobs

Postby thesmallprint » Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:48 pm

Hello, I'm 19, usually a size ten, i'm quite thin but my boobs are rediculously big for my body (I think).
I wear a 32 G bra and I think I look rediculous. Not only do they make me feel very uncomfortable, I have very low self esteem with them because I'm scared they will sag.
They make me look fatter than I am and top heavy, it's also hard to make clothes look right on me.
Big boobs run in my family but I am the only one who is thin with big breasts.

Does anyone have any ideas to make them appear smaller or what things to wear? Or even any ideas for weight loss to get rid of the breast fat? Any excersize tips?

Any help or advice would be appriciated, thankyou
thesmallprint
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: I hate my big boobs

Postby Bel Bel » Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:42 pm

I know it sounds a bit odd but have you tried strapping them down. It's what woman who want to become guys do
On the complete extreme there is surgery but I understand it is a major op so very careful consideration needed
If you wear good bras sagging is something that probbly wouldn't happen until you were much older or possible after you had kids. Although a lot of people change breast size after babies. I know a few friends who got smaller.
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Return to Physical