Stomach, please help?

For any type of physical problem.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Stomach, please help?

Postby worried » Sat Oct 19, 2002 10:03 pm

Right this might sound very stupid but i am really worried about it, it has put my confidence down alot.

I have stretch marks on my stomach, that i am really concious of, and every time i get very close to a man i push them away because i feel that they will be shocked by what they see. Im worried that they wont like me or wont want to go any further with me.

Iam now in a very loving relationship and my man understand that i want to take things slow although he doesnt know why. i dont know what to say to him, and i dont know if it will put him off?

please do you have any advice for be, id be really gratefull 4 ne adice. (sorry if its a bit kinda confusing to understand, im not good at tryin to get my problems out)
worried
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby TimsGirlfriend » Sun Oct 20, 2002 7:31 pm

Don't worry about it, loads of people get stretch marks due to fast growth in puberty, or being pregnant or whatever, but they fade with time, and your bf probably won't even notice. Don't worry about them putting him off, if they do then he's not worth it. Why do you think they might him off? Are you worried that he maybe doesn't like you, or are you just making a big issue over nothing? If you are insecure about his feelings, you should first ask yourself why, and then think what can be done about it, and talk it over with him. Hope this helps.
Don't mess with me cuz you're messing with fire
TimsGirlfriend
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby worried » Sun Oct 20, 2002 7:37 pm

hey thanx for replying.

Im not worried that he doesnt like me because he keep telling me over and over again that he loves me and i know he means it. im just scared of what he will think, becuase its not just a couple or stretch marks here n there, its quiet a lot on my stomach and although they have faded they are still visable.

Its always been an issue for me, im just nervous that blokes dont like it, and its put my confidence down so much.
worried
Just Landed
Just Landed

hey

Postby Elizabeth87 » Sun Oct 20, 2002 7:42 pm

Don't worry!

When I was in my teen's a sudenly hada growth spurt i went froma 34A to a 34B in about a week! Beacause of this I has streach marks all over my tits for about 6 months but within time they faided away and now I can't see them. It just takes time!
If you want to speed up the process (this is going to sound strange but it works!) Ocasonly put mosteriser where you have the strech marks. Din't put in on every day anout once a week not only dose this mosterise your skin but it alows the skin to adapt more easerly if you have ahd a growth spurt/ bean pregnat whatever.

Anyway
Hope I helped!
Luv Lizzy
Elizabeth87
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Andy » Mon Dec 16, 2002 6:25 pm

i had stretch marks on my biceps when i was about 17, just did some exercise and they went when my arms got bigger, not suggestion you do exercise's on your stomach though coz women wiv big ab's urgh
Andy
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Bubble » Sun Dec 22, 2002 10:52 pm

I had some stretch marks too. But they went as i lost all my 'puppy' fat. Don't worry about it. You're boyfriend would have noticed them by now, as apparently men observe every inch of our bodies, but obviously he loves you for you, not a natural body mark.
Don't worry. Honestly, we've all been there. I guess some of us are more willing to say than others. xx
Nuff Love
*Donna*
xxxxx
Bubble
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

stretch marks

Postby girlfrommars » Fri Jan 03, 2003 2:11 pm

Just like to add my advice to you
,I know it is really rubbish when some body says "it doesnt matter what you look like on the outside" Its really annoying I dont know about you, but I feel like saying "dont say that! tell me I AM beautifull"
I have had stretch marks for five years now- since I had my first baby and I will never be happy about them but I have realised that no matter what you look like you will always hate something about your self ( I do anyway!) You have just got to try and make the best of what youi have got, believe me confidence is the sexiest thing about any body!!
It gets me every where!!!!!!
girlfrommars
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby princess » Fri Mar 21, 2003 1:14 pm

hi i dont know if ur still worried about this problem as it was awhile ago u wrote it but i have very bad stretch marks over my stomach after having my baby and since i started goin on the sunbed they are barely visible hope this helps :lol:
luv caz xx
princess
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby friend » Fri May 02, 2003 11:10 pm

hi i also have stretch marks, this is because of normal growth spurts and also the up & down weight ive been they used to be very visible but now they've faded. it does become less visible with a tan also. don't worry, they are like cellulite no- one wants it but nearly all of us have it. will never go completley but will be barely visible. vitimin E cream works wonders!! put it on about twice daily. men don't even notice it!
friend
Just Landed
Just Landed

Return to Physical