Am I Ugly?

For any type of physical problem.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter
mattsglobe
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Am I Ugly?

Post by mattsglobe » Sat Oct 22, 2005 4:32 pm

Am i ugly?

i am so stressed about how i look and i don't know why, i just feel ugly, i have mousy brown medium length hair, mixed shades of blu for my eyes, i am white with a very slight tan, average hight, slim build.

i jut feel ugly but how do yiu tell if your ugly?
nobody's perfect
so lets all be a nobody

lilessexgal
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by lilessexgal » Sat Oct 22, 2005 5:34 pm

look no one is ugly. everyone is pretty they just look differently.you shouldnt be getting stressed out about the way you look because chances are you look absoulutly fine.

is there some reason as to why you feel like this?

maybe someones said something?

you dont have much confidence?
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]

mattsglobe
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Post by mattsglobe » Sat Oct 22, 2005 5:44 pm

im normally confident,
i get along with alot of people and alot of people say im fun to be around,
yet ive never had a proper partner,
some people (all male) say im a freak,
since they say that most people seem to ditance themselves and well i just don't feel attractive, in any way or form.
im not the type to care about what people think but its just irritating.
nobody's perfect
so lets all be a nobody

freya
Just Landed
Just Landed

Post by freya » Sat Oct 22, 2005 9:02 pm

How old are you? :)

V23
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Post by V23 » Sun Oct 23, 2005 2:03 am

If it's people of the same gender who are saying things to you there's probably some jealousy thrown into it somewhere.

JennaXXX
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by JennaXXX » Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:58 am

I feel like you sometimes too. you definitely dont sound ugly too me. Why dont you tell your mum or a clse female friend how you feel? I am sure they could reassure you.
You could also experiment with some new make up styles or buy yourself some new clothes. They might help you feel better about yourself.
Everyone has their good points and nobody is ugly. There is a great song out by the sugababes at the moment called "ugly" and the lyrics are amazing. Heres some of the song words:

" People are all the same and we only get judged by what we do. Personality reflects name and If I'm ugly then so are you."

You should listen to the song it really helps put things in perspective!

Moose
Taken Root
Taken Root

Post by Moose » Sun Oct 23, 2005 3:18 pm

Matt, I've had people call me ugly pretty much forever - they've actually said the words. Even boyfriends I've had have come out with the fateful remark "I don't really like your looks, it's your personality I like"! I'd resigned myself to the fat that I was ugly, and when my current partner told me she thought I was nice looking, I thought it was a joke. But it wasn't a joke.

To some people, you probably are ugly. I don't think Naomi Campbell is pretty, but some people think she's beautiful. It's just different tastes. But try not to become too hung up on how you look. It will drive you mad, and you'll have less time to worry about the things that really are important: like being a nice person.

worriedangel
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Post by worriedangel » Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:07 pm

The fact that you can't tell whether or not you are attractive or not indictaes a self-confidence issue. Everyone should find themselves attractive, even if they can indicate their flaws.

Everyone is attractive. You have to believe that you are attractive. Don't take other people's opinions as facts!
'We Who Are Truly Brave Will Never Live In Fear' - The Rock

danielle
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Post by danielle » Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:31 pm

i love that sugar babes song .

and matt i used to get bullied every day at school for being skinny i was called some horrible names and i used to go home every day crying about it.

now im older i see peopl from school and they dont evn reconnise me. the boys just stare and the girls still slag me off but because they are jealous.

people who say horrible things only do it to make them selves feel better, the only way someone is ugly is if they are ugly on the inside.

dont get down about what you think other people are thinking because no dout lots of people wish they looked like you the same as i walk down the street and i want to look like other people and other people want to look like me.

be proud of who you are and what you look like.
EVERY ONE IS DIFFERENT
ALL FOR FUN AND FUN FOR ALL

mattsglobe
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Post by mattsglobe » Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:35 am

thanx. i guess i waz jus' bein silly
nobody's perfect
so lets all be a nobody

JennaXXX
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by JennaXXX » Fri Oct 28, 2005 1:36 pm

I dont think you are being silly. Just understand that you are not ugly. You should print this thread off and look back at it whenever you feel down!