SEX WHILE ON PERIOD?WHAT DO LADS THINK??

For any type of physical problem.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter
moiii
Just Landed
Just Landed

SEX WHILE ON PERIOD?WHAT DO LADS THINK??

Post by moiii » Sat Oct 22, 2005 10:51 pm

Hiya, I'm with this lad and I really like him, and this weekend we were supposed to have sex, but i was on my period. He said he didn't mind but I said I did!!!! Now, he really wants to have sex and says it's so much better for both the lads and the lasses when the girl's on, but i don't know whether to say yes or no! I do really want to have sex with him but would it be really messy? my periods are quite heavy and I keep imagining it going all over his bed! :S what do lads think about having sex when the girl's on her period??? x

Edited by LME
Please use proper English in the forums- text speak is not permitted, cheers.

PurePurple
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by PurePurple » Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:55 pm

I have no idea what so ever, apparently sex while on your period, takes away the pains :|

V23
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Post by V23 » Sun Oct 23, 2005 2:01 am

I would say it varies from guy to guy. If he said he doesn't mind then I'm sure he wont! (If you're uncomfortable doing it when you're on though don't just because he says he's ok with it).
It is can be quite messy (but again that depends on flow etc..) but it does heighten the 'sensation' (I'm sorry that sounds like an ad off a condom packet, couldn't think of a way to put it lol).

LME79

Post by LME79 » Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:56 pm

All I will say is that if you feel uncomfortable doing something, do not feel pressured to do anything you do not want to. You can have sex whilst on your period but it's totally understandable if you do not feel 100% comfortable with the idea.
I want to be..a tree..

sovs
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by sovs » Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:51 pm

me and hubby do it while im on, just put an old towel under you

xyzzy
Just Landed
Just Landed

Post by xyzzy » Tue Nov 01, 2005 5:24 pm

The only thing i would rule out whilst my g/f is on is oral.. as to a guys perspective sex is a messy business anyway and as long as its not mega heavy then i am not really all that fussed.

As to being easier.. i cant say that i notice much difference! if you have had the proper warm up it should be ready to go as it were anyway!