Breast Lumps...

For any type of physical problem.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter
CFG
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Breast Lumps...

Post by CFG » Mon Nov 21, 2005 11:44 pm

So when they say you should check your breasts for lumps, are the "bad" kind of lumps under the skin, like, in the tissue, or on the skin's surface?

I've found a little tiny thing, about the size of your average whitehead, on the underneath of my right breast but my boyfriend says it's just a spot, because it's actually on the skin, and not beneath the surface...

... am I a hypochondriac??

V23
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Post by V23 » Tue Nov 22, 2005 1:44 am

When looking for breast lumps you're looking for ones under the skin. It's best to check them every month and after your period

captainf
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Post by captainf » Tue Nov 22, 2005 1:54 am

I think my mum had something similar, but near her nipples. I'm not sure if she had some sort of discharge too. However she went to the docs and she was okay in the end. I can't remember what it was though. It was nothing serious anyway. I was quite young, maybe about 12 or so, so I dont remember much about it.

If you're concerned, go to your doctor. I had myself checked down below a few months ago as I thought I found something, but my doctor said I was okay and I have been since. So dont feel embarressed to go and ask your doctor for advice.
Remember how the runway lights looked one night long ago when you were lost and found your way, and how-you still dont know?

Bubble
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Post by Bubble » Tue Nov 22, 2005 9:30 pm

It sounds like a pimple. Lots of my friends and i have had them, because your breasts can get quite sweaty. If it doesn't go and you're still quite worried about go and see your GP to make certain.
Nuff Love
*Donna*
xxxxx

lilessexgal
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by lilessexgal » Tue Nov 22, 2005 10:35 pm

i agree id wait a few days and see if it goes because if its on the surface it sounds just like a spot BUT if it is worrying you or it doesnt go away get it checked out to put your mind at rest.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]

sovs
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by sovs » Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:55 pm

always check after your period as some girls get small glandular lumps when their on and they go after....very strange