i HATE being touched

For any type of physical problem.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

i HATE being touched

Postby bbigbbob » Thu Mar 20, 2003 12:04 am

i find physical touch embarassing. not only sexual stuff but everything, hugging, shaking hands, i can`t even let people rub sun cream on my back. i try to avoid it at all times and hence i`m single , lonely and still a virgin ( 37yrs old). i tend to aviod people now.

the worst thing is that now i`m older i`m getting used to living like this and the older i get the less likely it is i will ever do anything about it.

am i really missing out on that much?

is this comon? are there others like me?

thanks.
bbigbbob
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby princess » Thu Mar 20, 2003 9:04 pm

hi
im really sorry 2 hear ur feeling this way have u tried thinking back to things it could be thats causing this? were u abused as a child? were u from a strict family? i think the best option 4 u is 2 go 2 ur gp and c about counselling 2 help u overcome this problem
luv caz xx
princess
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby bbigbbob » Thu Mar 20, 2003 9:15 pm

thanks for the reply,

i had a great childhood and i can`t really think of anything that might of resulted in me turning out this way. i`ve always been kinda quiet and reserved , not so much now but very much so when i was younger.

thanks again.

bob.
bbigbbob
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby KoRn_Freak » Sun Mar 23, 2003 12:14 am

Perhaps you should try and see someone like a councilor to help you with your hate of physical touching, sexual and non sexual. Your avoidance of other people may cause you to become unhealthily antisocial, and sometimes the best way to overcome this is to meet new people. At first it's frightening, and you feel overwhelmed, but maybe you can take up a hobby or a craft within a social group to try and crack open your shell a little. The worst thing to do is keep yourself away from people; it can cause psychological problems and cause depression. If I were you, I'd definitely try and get an appointment to see my GP to get some good advice on the matter.
In the meantime, you've always got the message boards for other people's advice! :)

Hope your problem starts to decrease in severity.
KoRn_Freak
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby lil girl » Wed Apr 23, 2003 2:36 pm

:roll:
hi!
i feel a little like you, especially when it comes to sex, i have been with my long term boyfriend for a year and a half. i am sixteen years old and we started having sex quite early on in our relationship, (this is the first person i have been sexual with)
i enjoyed having sex when we first started but now when my boyfriend wants to have it i cringe at the idea,or when were lying down and he touches me sexually i get really uptight and angry at the thought of him wanting to do this. i have no i dea why i have started being like this as i thouruly trust and love him. i think sex is all he wants out of this relationship even though i know him inside out and know he is not that type of boy.
i wish i was able to help you more, but i guess in a way i am in the same boat as you and know almost how you feel.
hopefully you will manage to understand why you are feeling like this.
love lil girl
x[/img]
lil girl
Just Landed
Just Landed

Return to Physical