body hair

For any type of physical problem.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

body hair

Postby dansace » Sat Mar 22, 2003 2:16 am

I have quite a lot of hair around the bottom of and between my bottom cheeks. i really do not like this hair being here, i think it is very unsightly and i think that it must be un-hygienic. I also doubt my girlfriend will find this attractive as i know that i dont. I really want to get rid of this hair, and was wondering what is the best way? Also is it normal to have hair here?
dansace
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby misatok11 » Sat Mar 22, 2003 4:25 pm

It is normal to have hair there. If you dont want it, the best way is to get it professionally waxed because if you dont you may cause yourself pain and get it infected. Dont worry as beauticians have seen this loads of times.
misatok11
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby dansace » Sun Mar 23, 2003 1:06 pm

is there no way i could do this myself, as i am only nearly 17 and would b embarrassed to go to a beautician! would hair dissolving products not do the trick?
dansace
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby misatok11 » Sun Mar 23, 2003 7:43 pm

They can do but they aren't really for that area of your body and may cause pain and irritation. Whatever you do dont shave it as it can cause pain and get infected. Try the cream on a small area of the skin first.
misatok11
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Jo » Tue Mar 25, 2003 4:48 am

I'm not trying to make light of this, but have you ever watched The Salon?

They do a specific waxing treatment, nicknamed - and I apologise in advance! - the 'crack, sack and back' - which is a commonly requested proceedure.

So, you are not alone, you are normal, and as misatok11 says, you are better off getting it done by someone who knows what they are doing.
Jo
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Physical