Eating Problem

For any type of physical problem.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Eating Problem

Postby X_Smiler_X » Tue Mar 25, 2003 7:58 pm

Hey, I seem to post alot of problems on here dont I!
Well, basically for a few weeks now I haven't been able to eat much as I usually do. I think it may be because of the splitting up of me and my boyfriend, but I seem to be eating less and less. :cry:
Smile at life, and life will smile back at you.
X_Smiler_X
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby danielle » Wed Mar 26, 2003 10:21 am

hello , theres not alot that i can think of saying apart from if u cant eat much food then make sure its all the right food your eating when u do eat because otherwise u could make yourself ill because your body wont be getting what it needs.
my story is a little different than yours because i didnt want to eat and made myself sick but when i wanted to eat i couldnt my stomach couldnt handle food any more proparely. im not saying thats going to happen to u but even if it means forcing yourself to eat you should try and eat at least three real meals a day.
i hope my advice helps u a little.
ALL FOR FUN AND FUN FOR ALL
danielle
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby smile » Wed Mar 26, 2003 10:59 am

Just a few tips to make it easier to eat: -

Make sure that you keep your meal times strict and make sure that you have three meals a day.

Try not to snack in between mealtimes.

When it comes to making your meal, choose something that you enjoy so that you are not eating it for the sake of it.

You could also tell a few friends how you feel, they might offer some good encouragement. I hope I've helped a little, take care,
When you reach for the stars, you may not quite get them, but you won't come up with a handful of mud either.

Just remember to keep smiling!
smile
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby Bubble » Wed Mar 26, 2003 2:21 pm

Hiya hun
I experienced something similar this time last year when i split up from my boyfriend after being with him for 2 years. I just didn't want to eat, not through choice but because i just wasn't feeling hungry. I think perhaps because you are upset about it, like i was, you may be experiencing something similar. But if i was you i would try and have some regular meals like the others have suggested as i lost tons and weight, and became quite unhealthy. Something which is not good for you at all.
Hope you feel better soon.
Nuff Love
*Donna*
xxxxx
Bubble
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Return to Physical