sexuality

For any problems related to sexuality, coming out & gay relationships.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

sexuality

Postby confused_16 » Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:06 pm

:cry: hey guys. i really need someone to talk to. i'm confused and it's starting to make me feel really weird. is there any bi or gay girls in here who can give me some advice? so i know what i am? i dunno wot to do, i'm rlly confuzzled n its getting me down :roll:

help xx
confused_16, 16 yrs old x
confused_16
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby ayeaiii » Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:23 pm

Hi Confused_16,
Sorry you are feeling confused right now *hugs* I am sure there are bi/gay girls who are willing to help you here. If you like, you can talk to me, I am not perfect because I am a boy, but I am also 16, and working through issues of sexuality, so if you want to talk you always can xxxx

May I ask, just to get a better idea of how you feel, what do you mean by feeling weird?

*hugs*
xxxxx
¸.·`¯`·.¸¸.·`¯`· ¸.·`¯`·.¸¸.·`¯`·
Truth, Beauty, Freedom and Love
¸.·`¯`·.¸¸.·`¯`· ¸.·`¯`·.¸¸.·`¯`·
ayeaiii
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby innocent » Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:02 pm

i think we all go through a stage where we doubt our sexuality especially in our teens. I know i have, i was convinced i was bi, even came out and told people but now i have a boyfriend of 8 months and couldnt be happier. if you have any questions just ask. x x x
innocent
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby all_apologies » Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:08 pm

Hey, yes there are several regular female users on here who are gay/bi who can help you out. If you give us a little more detail about your situation and feelings, or some more specific questions, we can offer you better advice.
all_apologies
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby PurePurple » Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:11 pm

The Lady is bi I think.. If you get the chance PM her im sure she'll be happy to help :)
PurePurple
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

sexuality

Postby confused_16 » Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:06 pm

:D Thankees and *hugs* to everyone who replied. I generally thought I would just be ignored.

I grew up with two older brothers. Nikki being a geek and Ross being a bad-boy, a teenager from hell. litterally. Nikki moved out at the age of 16 and Ross was getting worse. My dad has a serious heart problem, and my mum couldn't handle things...so she took everything out on me.

I grew up with no friends, only cousins who lived along the street. Then I wen't to high school. The bullying increased and by this time Ross had returned from a camp (similar to bad lads army- without the tv!) and was alot calmer.

I joined a large drama company in early 2004, and this slowly helped build up my confidence, (if you are interested the drama group is called PACE YOUTH THEATRE and has its own website).I have always had a passion for drama and performing, although if you met me in the street I would probably seem extrememly shy...but get me on stage and I'm a different person.

Slowly over the last couple of years I have built steady relationships with a couple of really nice people. Two boys, both gay and one girl- bi-sexual. I can talk to lara* about anything and she feels the same way. She has a boyfriend, but has recently told me she has really strong feelings for me...this has whats started all of this. I don't know what to think...fair enough I have always had fantacies about girls...but this is really confusing me.

So...theres my story.

In my first post I said its making me feel 'weird'...i generally mean that alot of people find gays/bi's offensive etc, but I have never seemed to mind. You hear about people being attackjed because they are 'different', and maybe thats why I am scared to discover who I really am?

Help, Guys. :( xx
confused_16
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby xbeanbabyx » Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:25 pm

Well if you really like your friend, lara* i think you should go for it, no matter what anyone else thinks. You could keep it just between you 2 at first, no one has to know at first anyway!
As for you sexuality...i think being bi is better, you have a bigger variety of choice, so just think of it like that. :D
xbeanbabyx
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby loopylolz123 » Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:31 pm

I no u need some1 2 talk to but u cant rely on others to tell u wot u r thats ur decison not any1 elses
loopylolz123
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby The Lady » Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:36 pm

HI there confused!
People can react very tdifferently if you tell them straight out about your sexuality, or if it 'comes up' in conversation. Most men are fine, some are a bit pervy about it ( hur hur can i watch drool drool) and a few may find it upsetting or weird. Most women are fine, more than you'd think will say 'me too' but of course a few won't like it or find it uncomfortable.
Be very careful with lara, as she has a boyfriend, you might end up with an angry / upset boyfriend calling at your house, or with a very horny boyfriend who expects to be able to 'join in!'
When you find someone you like, or if you can sort things out with lara, go for it, don't be afraid and enjoy yourself!!!

XXX :lol:
The Lady
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby confused_16 » Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:54 pm

To THE LADY and everyone else, thank you all for your support, I really just needed someone to tell me it would be ok...ish. :)

You guys have been great.

Confused x
confused_16
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby The Lady » Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:59 pm

P.S.
It will be okay!!!! (ish!)

XXX 8)
The Lady
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby confused_16 » Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:23 pm

:) Thanks again xx
confused_16
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby retrochav » Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:36 pm

The lady is so right about your friend, it could cause more trouble than its worth. Of course these things often happen without planning it, but its good to act with caution knowing what could happen.

I have been openly gay since i was 14, and havent experianced much homophobia (touch wood)! Infact i have found other gay people often are more homophobic in attitude than the straight community who seem largely unconcerned as long as your respect their limits. Of course there will always be a few people with issues, but you cant stop living your life because of such people.

Theres no rush to decide your sexuality, its a learning curve like everything else. I was very aware i was gay from a young age, my ex was never really certain if he was or wasnt!

There are some great helplines out there, and you might find comfort talking to gay/bi women who can relate and reassure you.
whatever your problem someone else has been there and bears the scars.
retrochav
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby confused_16 » Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:25 pm

:) recently realised she's a complete witch, she's been leadin me on n i fell for it. well annoyed lol. dunno what to do!!! x
confused_16
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby confused_16 » Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:45 pm

Got a new post, god, read it!! :o
confused_16
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to Sexuality