please help i dont know my sexuality

For any problems related to sexuality, coming out & gay relationships.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

please help i dont know my sexuality

Postby smiley kylie » Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:13 pm

ive been havin feelin for gals for ages and there gettin stronger i dont know if its just a fantisy or i really am startin to get attracted to girls. has any one else had this feeling and wat did u do?????? :-?
when u feel low look up at the sky and say ~ (who am i?)
smiley kylie
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby seksiclaire » Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:36 pm

hiya are u kinkykylie that used to be on here? i dunno if u remember me lol i used to talk to u on msn...
seksiclaire
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Re: please help i dont know my sexuality

Postby retrochav » Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:08 pm

i used to volunteer at a gay helpline and theres nothing unusual in what you are feeling. Many people (even two best friends who rang seperatly and never knew about each other) fantasise and wonder about the same sex and what it could be like.

Maybe you are gay, maybe you are bisexual, maybe you are just bi-curious and will never do anything other than occassionally wonder what its like - as many otherwise straight people do.

Time will tell, and life has a way of sorting those things out if you give them a nudge! Dont feel bad, and certainly dont feel you have to label yourself or do anything about it. Do what feels comfortable and right for you.
whatever your problem someone else has been there and bears the scars.
retrochav
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby The Lady » Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:48 am

Well said retrochav!
I remember when it dawned on me that I liked other girls, I burst into tears cos I didn't want to have to cut my hair, wear dungarees and become a car mechanic or a plumber or something... Well I was only 12!!!

xxx
The Lady
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to Sexuality