should I ask???

For any problems related to sexuality, coming out & gay relationships.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Should I ask her?

Yes
50%
No
50%

Total votes : 4

should I ask???

Postby newhelpplease » Sat Nov 25, 2006 5:57 pm

I know I'm a lesbian but i never told anyone cos people always make lesbian jokes and stuff, even some of my friends, but I've liked this girl for ages now - we get along really well and recently I think that maybe she's a lesbian too. She always hated homophobics and we sometime discuss stuff like 'if you had to sleep with a woman who would it be?' and stuff like that. And I just get the feeling that she is.
I feel like i could come out if I had her on my side and I don't think she would care if i was gay...but should I ask her if she is too? I don't want to toally offend her or sumthing and I really like her as a friend, i don't want to lose her completely cos she feels uncomfortable around me - especially as when someone i used to know ages ago came out she said she didn't have a problem with gays but she thought it was creepy that the girl had a crush on one of her friends...does that mean I'm creepy too? or was she just covering up that she is gay???
HELP! I'm so confused!!! :(
newhelpplease
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Liquidius » Sat Nov 25, 2006 6:26 pm

I think perhaps one thing at a time - if you've found sometime you think you can "come out" to, then perhaps you should. Why not see what her reaction is from there?
Liquidius
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby chosenfew » Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:32 pm

I agree. you should maybe just tell her you re gay at first and see what she does from there. she may then feel comftable enough to tell you if she is. i wouyldnt ask her straight up as you may offend her x
chosenfew
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby The Lady » Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:57 am

Well said chosenfew. One step at a time, hun!

Let us know how you get on!
The Lady
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to Sexuality