should I ask???

For any problems related to sexuality, coming out & gay relationships.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Should I ask her?

Yes
50%
No
50%

Total votes: 4

newhelpplease
Just Landed
Just Landed

should I ask???

Post by newhelpplease » Sat Nov 25, 2006 4:57 pm

I know I'm a lesbian but i never told anyone cos people always make lesbian jokes and stuff, even some of my friends, but I've liked this girl for ages now - we get along really well and recently I think that maybe she's a lesbian too. She always hated homophobics and we sometime discuss stuff like 'if you had to sleep with a woman who would it be?' and stuff like that. And I just get the feeling that she is.
I feel like i could come out if I had her on my side and I don't think she would care if i was gay...but should I ask her if she is too? I don't want to toally offend her or sumthing and I really like her as a friend, i don't want to lose her completely cos she feels uncomfortable around me - especially as when someone i used to know ages ago came out she said she didn't have a problem with gays but she thought it was creepy that the girl had a crush on one of her friends...does that mean I'm creepy too? or was she just covering up that she is gay???
HELP! I'm so confused!!! :(

Liquidius
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Liquidius » Sat Nov 25, 2006 5:26 pm

I think perhaps one thing at a time - if you've found sometime you think you can "come out" to, then perhaps you should. Why not see what her reaction is from there?

chosenfew
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Post by chosenfew » Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:32 pm

I agree. you should maybe just tell her you re gay at first and see what she does from there. she may then feel comftable enough to tell you if she is. i wouyldnt ask her straight up as you may offend her x

The Lady
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Post by The Lady » Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:57 am

Well said chosenfew. One step at a time, hun!

Let us know how you get on!