My girlfriend likes girls

For any problems related to sexuality, coming out & gay relationships.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

My girlfriend likes girls

Postby dom_is_a_jew » Tue May 06, 2003 5:50 pm

:( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

my g/f has started looking at girls in a really pervy way1 she always ses a girls name when we hav sex and always looks at girls in the street and that! the other week we went to a party and she was dancing with a girl and kissing and stuff i asked her and she ses its just a bit of fun but i dont know HELP!

DOM :cry:
dom_is_a_jew
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby DJG » Tue May 06, 2003 6:19 pm

No, I wouldn't mind.

In your situation I might be worried though. Liking other girls isn't bad at all in my opinion, but what she's doing would be worrying if she was doing it with other males.

Kissing anyone other than her boyfriend is worrying.....
DJG
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Acacia » Tue May 06, 2003 9:39 pm

Sorry but I wouldn't put up with that kind of thing from my SO. Whether they're doing that with a male or female is irrelevant. Maybe she is bi or even lesbian and doesn't realise it or is trying to come out gradually - whatever if you're not cool with it it's not fair on you. Sit her down and talk to her. If she doesn't stop this kind of behaviour then I'd finish with her if I were you. Find someone who will be with you and you ONLY.

Good luck!
Acacia
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby jessica_the_angel » Wed May 07, 2003 11:31 am

:roll: i think that this is quite normal for a girl. how old is she? im sure all girls like to experiment at some time. is this the 1st girl she has kissed? do you know of any thing else she has done with some one else? answer these question and i might be able to help you some more :P
jessica_the_angel
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Cazza » Thu May 08, 2003 10:18 am

I agree with Acacia

She shouldn't be doing that at all, if it was a guy I'm sure you would have freaked out, it doesn't matter whether its male or female, shes being intimate with someone and it ain't you! It is quite normal for girls to go through a phase of liking other girls and thinking they are bi or lesbian but if she is uncertain about her sexuality it isn't fair for her to be going out with you as she risks hurting you in the long run. I would say talk to her seriously about it. If she says its a bit of fun, tell her that it worries you and you'd rather she didn't do it at all!! If she continues to do it you'd then maybe she is bi or even lesbian.. who knows

Hope this helps
Love Carri-Ann x

Bart, with $10,000, we'd be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things like...love! - Homer Simpson
Cazza
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby dom_is_a_jew » Thu May 08, 2003 11:21 am

:lol: thanx caz! u know u really help me alot! :)! if only u were near by then we could be friends! its like u really understand me and say they right things! :lol: :lol: :lol: your a star!

THREE CHEERS 4 CAZZ!
dom_is_a_jew
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby davemcgarry » Wed Jul 09, 2003 9:05 pm

what the hell are u complaining about ur gf is checking out other gurls, that dont mean nuttin, jus that she doesnt giv a sh!t bout u no more, or care bout u or love u no more!!! but then agen, if she is liking u still and checking other gurls, then she is bi, and will wanna shag u and another gurl, so wot u complaining for??
i have a big pen!s
davemcgarry
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby emma_leigh_2003 » Wed Jul 09, 2003 9:09 pm

Omg, that's practically every lads fantasy to have his girl interested in another girl.
emma_leigh_2003
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Llisa » Thu Jul 10, 2003 9:55 pm

And also completely disgusting
Llisa
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby emma_leigh_2003 » Thu Jul 10, 2003 9:56 pm

Me personally would never sleep with another girl, but Llisa not everyone is a prude like you. It's the year 2003 not 1903 and gay's, lesbian's and Bi sexual people are part fo life and that's NEVER going to change! If you think that a female that possibly could be bi-sexual is disgusting, do you think lesbian's and gay people are disgusting too?
emma_leigh_2003
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Llisa » Fri Jul 11, 2003 3:17 am

No, you misunderstood me. I was saying that it's disgusting that a guy would have a fantasy about HIS girl with another girl. It just seems to me that wanting to share your mate with someone else is kind of...not right. But yes, I know I've been given the lable of a prude, and I am aware what year it is, thank you, but I won't go back on my beliefs and what I've been taught my entire life.
Llisa
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby emma_leigh_2003 » Fri Jul 11, 2003 4:55 am

Llisa i don't expect you to go back on your beliefs what so ever, and i never indicated at any point that you should, what you choose to believe or not believe is entirely up to you and no one should ever try and change a person. But yes i did misunderstand you and i apologize for that.
emma_leigh_2003
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

what??

Postby davemcgarry » Fri Jul 11, 2003 11:45 am

how the hell is it disgusting? Jus becoz a man dreams or has a fantasy about his gurl with another gurl,theres nuttin wrong with that. A gurkl has dreams about goin out or doing stuff with pop stars, like blazin squad, or wot ever, its the sane thing.its totally natural. im sorry if it didnt make a single bit of sense.lol
i have a big pen!s
davemcgarry
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Enigma » Sun Jul 20, 2003 11:39 am

Please note that this topic is about the original posters girlfriend liking girls, not the conflicting views about sexuality of subsequent posters.
Enigma
Taken Root
Taken Root

Return to Sexuality