Help me?

For any problems related to sexuality, coming out & gay relationships.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Help me?

Postby timmy » Wed May 07, 2003 1:12 pm

I'm a sixteen year old boy and I've got a couple of problems. All my friends at school talk about things like getting blow jobs from their girlfriends and I'm too embarrassed to tell them that I don't know what one is. Can anyone help me out? I don't have a girlfriend of my own because I'm a little confused about my sexuality; there's this boy in my class who I find sooo attractive and I don't know what to do about it. He's been round to my house lots lately and I keep on fantasizing about what it would be like if we were a couple, but I don't know how he feels. If I tell him, will he be mad at me? I'm really scared, because I like him so much and I don't want to get hurt. :(

Thanks for listening, guys! xx
timmy
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby danielle » Wed May 07, 2003 1:39 pm

a blow job is a different word for oral sex.
oral sex is where you partner stimulates ur penis with their mouth and tongue.
and as far as ur sexuality is concerned u are the only one who knows if u r gay or straight but just remember there is nothing wrong with what ever u choose u r.
good luck and i hope i helped abit!
ALL FOR FUN AND FUN FOR ALL
danielle
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Acacia » Wed May 07, 2003 4:46 pm

Hi Timmy :)

You should try calling the Gay & Lesbian switchboard if you're unsure about your sexuality. They will be able to answer any questions you have. Their number is in the phonebook.
Acacia
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Enigma » Wed May 07, 2003 5:51 pm

There are many resources available to find support and information about sexuality, this place being one of them. If you don't feel comfortable speaking to someone about your worries it's absolutely fine to write about them here.
Enigma
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby Cazza » Thu May 08, 2003 10:33 am

Being 16 is torture. When I was 16 I fancied girls and I didn't know what I was, my head was messed up but it just turned out to be a phase. This might be a phase or it might be how you actually feel. Relationships are hard at the best of times. Being completely honest with yourself and discovering who you are should come first. Don't rush into any decisions and don't rush into telling people until you are sure. I would really advise talking to someone maybe phone the helpline..

Good Luck babes
Love Carri-Ann x

Bart, with $10,000, we'd be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things like...love! - Homer Simpson
Cazza
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to Sexuality