bisexual

For any problems related to sexuality, coming out & gay relationships.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

bisexual

Postby sarahrobertso45 » Fri May 09, 2003 11:22 am

i still fancy my best mate and i cant get her out of my head. everytime i get a boyfriend i fancy her more than the boyfriend. I dont know if i should tell her my feelings for her but i have had the feelings for her for about 2 years now.

please help
sarah robertson
sarahrobertso45
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Cazza » Fri May 09, 2003 12:57 pm

OK, I think before you tell any body anything you need to be 100% sure. Lots of girls go thru phases of fanying other girls. Some aren't phases, some are. you have to determine what these feelings you have actually are. If its your friend and only your friend that you like in that way it may be a phase but again it has to be you that comes to terms with what your sexuality is, and what these feelings mean.

I know its vague, but hope it helps
Love Carri-Ann x

Bart, with $10,000, we'd be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things like...love! - Homer Simpson
Cazza
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

help for you

Postby Bharat_daswani_lil_helper » Wed May 14, 2003 4:24 pm

:oops: this situation is very difficult for all partys concered but i think that you should come out with your feelings, i think she will aprreachiate them and it will be a huge burden off shoulders.
Bharat_daswani_lil_helper
Just Landed
Just Landed

bisexual

Postby sarahrobertso45 » Fri May 16, 2003 11:18 am

hi its me again. since i wrote in me and my best mate have fallen out over a boy and she said she did not want to speak 2 me again but the night we had fallen out she text me and when she is with her mum she is nasty 2 me and wont talk 2 me and when she is on her own she is really nice 2 me. what is happening please help
sarah robertson
sarahrobertso45
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby misatok11 » Fri May 16, 2003 12:03 pm

Maybe her mum might be influencing her mood. Do your friend and her mum argue a lot? if they do then she might be taking her bad mood out on you. Maybe her mum doesnt like her daughter hanging around you?
There might be lots of reasons, the best way is to ask her why she is like that.
misatok11
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

re:bisexual

Postby sarahrobertso45 » Fri May 16, 2003 12:16 pm

her mum does like me but they have a lot of family problems at the moment
sarah robertson
sarahrobertso45
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby misatok11 » Fri May 16, 2003 12:22 pm

Maybe she is just glad to get out of the house and be with you. When she is at home she i probably stressed and angry.
misatok11
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

bisexual

Postby sarahrobertso45 » Tue Jun 17, 2003 9:53 am

Since i last replied me and my best mate are not best m8s any more cause she was telling me to phone this boy that she likes all the time and he was getting annoyed and she said it was my fault for phoning him when she was telling me to. and then she said i dont want to be friends with u and more and dumped me. I have a boyfriend now and are are thinking about getting married in the future. I am feeling a bit lonely now since she is out my life but i am glad cause she was just using me all the time when asking for money and she nearly got me into trouble with the police
sarah robertson
sarahrobertso45
Just Landed
Just Landed

baah... people!

Postby Star_6_9 » Mon Oct 06, 2003 4:39 pm

You know, me and you have a lot in common.

I fell in "love" with this girl at my school. It went on for at least a year until i could work up the nerve to tell her. We were best mates, did everything together usual story... Anyhoo I came out as bisexual (unwillingly because I went to a bit of a judgemental school and wasnt really sure) and it was HELL! Me and the girl never got it on (even though i tried my hardest I guess it wasnt meant to be!). Not til now I realise what a mistake i made. She took me for a ride, took my clothes, money, dignity, and all the time made me think that the sun shines out her ass. Not any more love. You're on your own!!!!!!

... sorry, got carried away then! Anyways hun there is life after lust. Now I am in love with a wonderful bloke. Even though he lives 120 miles away (goes to uni in cardiff) I know that this is the guy I want to spend the rest of my life with!

xxx Mars Starr :rainbow:
Star_6_9
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby kinky_kylie_aka_babes » Sun Oct 12, 2003 6:57 pm

Cazza wrote:OK, I think before you tell any body anything you need to be 100% sure. Lots of girls go thru phases of fanying other girls. Some aren't phases, some are. you have to determine what these feelings you have actually are. If its your friend and only your friend that you like in that way it may be a phase but again it has to be you that comes to terms with what your sexuality is, and what these feelings mean.
I know its vague, but hope it helps

i feel like that at the moment i dunno why im sure im 100% its not a phase i do like themive only told my boyfriend.luv kinky kylie
''LIVE LIFE TO THE FULL AND sausage HAVE FUN''
kinky_kylie_aka_babes
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Re: bisexual

Postby kinky_kylie_aka_babes » Sun Oct 12, 2003 6:59 pm

sarahrobertso45 wrote:i still fancy my best mate and i cant get her out of my head. everytime i get a boyfriend i fancy her more than the boyfriend. I dont know if i should tell her my feelings for her but i have had the feelings for her for about 2 years now.

please help

NO!!!!! i tryed it dont work my old bestfriend asked me if i was bein serious and i got so scared that i told her i was jokin. its not a good idea. kinky kylie
''LIVE LIFE TO THE FULL AND sausage HAVE FUN''
kinky_kylie_aka_babes
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby cheese100 » Fri Nov 28, 2003 8:36 pm

Make your you are clear about your feeling then just tell her she'll understand its better than waiting till she has a bfriend.cheese xx
cheese100
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to Sexuality