girl m8

For any problems related to sexuality, coming out & gay relationships.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

girl m8

Postby flange2003 » Sun May 11, 2003 7:46 pm

recently i over heard someone saying shes a bi since then i have had dreams about here and i have feelings about her am i bi 2 plzzzzz help and should i ask her out
sometimes i have a lot of problems which i cant ask friends so ive come here
flange2003
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Aldo » Sun May 11, 2003 8:20 pm

don't jump to conclusions! You probably just curious if she is a bi, and that just stuck to your head and had dreams. Sometimes when I think of something before I go to bed I dream of it.

Dreams are funny things, but don't over analyse them too much.
If you dont ask you will never know
Aldo
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby flange2003 » Sun May 11, 2003 8:23 pm

Aldo wrote:don't jump to conclusions! You probably just curious if she is a bi, and that just stuck to your head and had dreams. Sometimes when I think of something before I go to bed I dream of it.

Dreams are funny things, but don't over analyse them too much.

oh and i 4got to say she told me she likes me and i kinda like her
flange2003
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Aldo » Sun May 11, 2003 8:27 pm

it is hard to say. Your feelings are your feelings. i can't tell you if your bi or not. However, it depends on your situation. How do you feel about guys? Do you feel as if you have no confidence in them? do you feel unattractive towards them?

Sometimes your feelings may be affected by attention and excitement. Knowing someone is attracted to you is always a great feeling, depending who it is of course. However don't be misled by excitement. You need to just think if you believe this is just a phase or real feelings. You didn't say how old you are. If you are very young then maybe your feelings are uncertain just yet. But if your fairly older then I guess you should kind of know now if you are attracted to the opposite sex.

I know I did not give you a direct answer but there is none.
Aldo
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby flange2003 » Sun May 11, 2003 8:30 pm

Aldo wrote:it is hard to say. Your feelings are your feelings. i can't tell you if your bi or not. However, it depends on your situation. How do you feel about guys? Do you feel as if you have no confidence in them? do you feel unattractive towards them?

Sometimes your feelings may be affected by attention and excitement. Knowing someone is attracted to you is always a great feeling, depending who it is of course. However don't be misled by excitement. You need to just think if you believe this is just a phase or real feelings. You didn't say how old you are. If you are very young then maybe your feelings are uncertain just yet. But if your fairly older then I guess you should kind of know now if you are attracted to the opposite sex.

I know I did not give you a direct answer but there is none.

i like guys 2
flange2003
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Aldo » Sun May 11, 2003 8:33 pm

Then how has your relationship been so far with guys? were you treated badly? or maybe you given up on them? the attention you maybe given from your friend might just be flattering and nothing more. Can you really see yourself dating her? Can you imagine walking down the streets with her? holding her hand? kissing her? There is nothing wrong with what I just suggested, but could you?
Aldo
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby flange2003 » Mon May 12, 2003 6:19 pm

Aldo wrote:Then how has your relationship been so far with guys? were you treated badly? or maybe you given up on them? the attention you maybe given from your friend might just be flattering and nothing more. Can you really see yourself dating her? Can you imagine walking down the streets with her? holding her hand? kissing her? There is nothing wrong with what I just suggested, but could you?

its ok with guts except they dump me a day l8r
yes i can imagine that thats wat my dreams r about
flange2003
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Aldo » Mon May 12, 2003 9:47 pm

yes, but dreams are dreams. You have to face reality. Things may not be as rosey as they seem.

You say guys dump you a day later...maybe this may have affected your confidence and started to question your sexuality. Don't allow a few non-starter relationships question your sexuality. Don't think, well if I can't seem to get a boyfriend then I must be gay/bi...it is not the way to think.

Again, the choice is up to you. If you really believe you have strong feelings for her then so be it, go out with her and see what it is like. Maybe you are bi, maybe you're not. Just be careful and hope that if anything bad happens that you will always be friends.
Aldo
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby flange2003 » Tue May 13, 2003 8:39 pm

Aldo wrote:yes, but dreams are dreams. You have to face reality. Things may not be as rosey as they seem.

You say guys dump you a day later...maybe this may have affected your confidence and started to question your sexuality. Don't allow a few non-starter relationships question your sexuality. Don't think, well if I can't seem to get a boyfriend then I must be gay/bi...it is not the way to think.

Again, the choice is up to you. If you really believe you have strong feelings for her then so be it, go out with her and see what it is like. Maybe you are bi, maybe you're not. Just be careful and hope that if anything bad happens that you will always be friends.

im goin out wit her now we had lesbian sex it was such a turn on
flange2003
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Aldo » Tue May 13, 2003 10:49 pm

all the best, do be careful though.
Aldo
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to Sexuality